Chapter 14

It was rehearsal day, which meant that Sophie and Fitz's wedding was just a mere 24 hours away.
Sophie, Grady, and Edaline were all heading up to the Leapmaster, where they would be going to be meeting Fitz and the rest of the bridal party to run through things one final time before the wedding.
"Are you excited for your wedding?" Grady asked.
"Yes, but I'm really nervous. I mean, it's Fitz! I remember having a crush on him for the longest time, and now I'm marrying him!" Sophie said.
"Well, we're very happy for you. I'm just glad it's not that Sencen boy." Grady said, causing Sophie and Edaline to erupt into laughter.
"Grady! Keefe's just a friend. Besides, he and Biana are a couple." Sophie said.
"Oh, all right." Grady said, smiling.

When Sophie, Grady, and Edaline arrived, Fitz and the rest of the Vacker family was already there.
Fitz and Biana came up to Sophie, while Grady and Edaline went to talk to Alden and Della.
"Hey, Sophie!" Biana said excitedly.
"Hi, Biana." Sophie said.
Fitz came up to Sophie and pulled her in for a hug.
"Excited for tomorrow?" He murmured.
"Definitely." She whispered back.
"Okay, that's enough hugging." Biana giggled.
"Oh, okay." Fitz said, sighing.
"Don't look so sad. You'll get to do enough of that tomorrow." Biana said, making Sophie and Fitz laugh.
Grady, Edaline, Alden, and Della all came over, ready to start some final planning.
"First, everyone that's in the wedding should be coming pretty soon. Should we start by pairing them up for when they walk down the aisle?" Alden asked.
Everyone nodded. It sounded like a good place to start.
"So we have Biana, Marella, Linh, Keefe, Dex, and Jensi." Fitz said, listing everyone who were either bridesmaids or groomsmen.
"Okay. So maybe Biana and Keefe together, Marella and Jensi, and then Dex and Linh?" Sophie suggested.
"That sounds good to me." Della said, everyone else nodding in approval.
"We'll have all of them walk down the aisle, and then Sophie. Grady, you're escorting her, correct?" Alden asked.
"I sure am." Grady said.
"Hey guys!" Keefe's voice came from behind them. Everyone turned around, to see the other five members of the bridal party standing there.
"Oh, good, everyone's here!" Edaline said.
"Why don't we get this rehearsal underway?" Della said.
"Okay. We've figured out who's with who for walking down the aisle. Keefe, you're with me, Linh and Dex are together, and Marella, you'll be with Jensi." Biana said.
Everyone got with their assigned partners, and Della and Edaline started giving more directions, until everyone was lined up and knew exactly what to do.
"Okay, looks good! So here, bridesmaids will go to the left, groomsmen to the right. Sophie, you'll be in front of them, facing Fitz." Della said, as everyone was walking down the aisle one final time.
Everyone did what they were told, so everything was set up like it would be during the wedding the next day.
"You ready for tomorrow, Soph?" Fitz asked.
"I'm ready." Sophie said, feeling more sure than ever.