Chapter 13

"Sophie, your wedding's in a week! Are you excited?" Marella asked.
Sophie, Biana, Marella, and Linh were all spending the day together at Havenfield. They'd all decided it would be nice to have one last girls day before Sophie got married.
"Yeah, definitely. It honestly still feels so surreal." Sophie responded.
"Get used to it! In a week, you get to be my sister!" Biana said.
"I forgot about that! I guess that's just an added bonus to marrying Fitz." Linh laughed.
"Yeah. I just can't believe that after all these years of liking Fitz, I'm actually marrying him." Sophie said.
"You two really are perfect together." Marella said.
"Aw, thanks Marella." Sophie said.
"So, what should we do?" Biana said.
The other three girls shrugged. None of them had really thought about what they wanted to do during their girls day.
"Ooooh, I know!" Biana said.
"What?" Sophie asked.
"We can do makeovers and then a fashion show!" Biana said.
Sophie, Marella, and Linh all groaned.
"Come on, it'll be super fun! Besides, I volunteered to do makeup for the wedding, so it will be good for me to practice on you guys. Plus, with the fashion show, us bridesmaids can practice walking in heels!" Biana looked at them hopefully.
"Oh, okay, fine." Sophie groaned.
"Awesome!" Biana jumped up and pulled out her makeup bag.
* * * * * *
An hour later, the girls had sparkly makeup and sparkly outfits on, thanks to Biana's love of glitter. They had found old dresses of Sophie's that she'd never really worn, and pulled them all out to use for their show.
"Is the excessive amount of sparkles really necessary?" Sophie asked.
"You said we could do makeovers and a fashion show! I took that as my cue to glitz everything up a little bit." Biana said.
"Oh, Biana. It's going to be really interesting to have you as my sister." Sophie laughed.

______
Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is really short, but I didn't really know what to write. Also, should I end the book with the wedding? Thanks for reading and voting for this story!
~irishdancewriter