Chapter 17- Last chapter/epilouge

5 years later
________

"Mommy, when will Uncle Keefe and Aunt Biana be here?" Aurelia asked impatiently.
Sophie looked down at her four-year-old daughter tugging at her sleeve, and smiled.
"They'll be here really soon."
"And don't forget, Uncle Dex is coming too!" Fitz added, walking into the living room.
"Yay, Uncle Dex!" Dex wasn't really Aurelia's uncle, but since he was one of Sophie's best friends, they called him that anyways.
A knock on the door got everyone's attention, and in came Keefe and Biana along with Dex.
"Hey guys!" Keefe said.
"Hi!" Sophie and Fitz answered, hugging their friends and siblings.
"Hi! Pick me up! Pick me up!" Aurelia squealed happily, bouncing up and down with excitement.
"I don't know..." Keefe smiled.
"Pleaseeee?" Aurelia asked.
"Okay, okay." Keefe chuckled.
Keefe was going to make a good father one day, Sophie thought.
"Oh, by the way, we brought some mallowmelt for you." Biana said, holding out a box.
That immediately got Aurelia's attention.
"Can I have some?" She asked, her eyes fixated on the box.
"Maybe later." Fitz smiled.
"Yay!"
Sophie looked around at her friends. She couldn't believe how much they'd gone through together, and how far they'd come.
She flashed back to the museum in the forbidden cities, where she'd been a scared twelve year old, not knowing who she was or where she belonged. The best part of that day had been Fitz, she thought.
Fitz. He'd always been her light, and was possibly the most wonderful person she'd ever met. Reaching over and grabbing his hand, she couldn't help but feel a surge of warmth.
No matter what, they would always have each other, and they would always be meant to be.

_______
So this is it guys! Sorry this last part is kind of short, but I really wanted to finish it by the end of 2016 but I haven't had much free time. Thank you for all the support on this story, and all the reads and comments. I'll be starting a new original story sometime soon (hopefully), so look for that!
Thanks again everyone 😊
~Irishdancewriter