Concert

Ji Yeon's POV:

TRRIIING! I heard my alarm clock ringing. I hesitate to wake up but then i realised its the day that BIG BANG is going to perform at MNet! Im sooo excited as my mum bought me the VIP ticket. My mum is a manager of some sort of office and she has a close friend in YG Entertainment which is Yang Hyun Suk. So i got ready quickly and went to my friend's house, Sarah who is also a fan of BIG BANG.

Author's POV :

Ji yeon took the bus to Sarah's house. When she arrived, she waited for her. After a couple of minutes, Sarah went out of her house with all the BIG BANG merchandise from the ALIVE tour. They then took the EXpress Train to Inkigayo. Once they reached there, Ji yeon bought the merchandise and they queued up for the seats. After 1 hour, finally they get to go in the auditorium. Just then, the screen pulled up and five handsome guys went out to the stage. Everyone screamed their lungs out when they went out. Concert will officially start.

2 hours later....

Okay guys this is our encore song! It is BANG BANG BANG! EVERYBODY SING OOOOOOOOOOOOOO... EVERYBODY CLAP OOOOOOOOO~

Skip song...

Okay guys did yall enjoy the concert?!! *Fans Screams* YEEEEEEHH Okay those who have bought the VIP ticket please proceed to the backstage. You will meet us there! See ya!

Ji yeon's POV:

OMG im soooo excited to meet them.KYAAAA ♡-♡ Sadly, Sarah didnt get to buy the VIP ticket...she has to go home..well now im on my own...

When Ji yeon reached the backstage..

Ok...im ready *takes deep breath* lets go. Anneyeonghaseyo.. naneun Jiyeon... Park Jiyeon mida... may i take a picture with all of you?

Author's POV:

Suddenly, Yang Hyun Suk came in the room and announces, " We will have someone joining the YG family and the BIG BANG will have that someone in their dorm rooms or so. That person is.... he looks at the note in his hand and said, its a she..she is...ji yeon..Park Ji yeon..is she here? All the Big Bang members were shocked as Ji yeon was just sitting beside them.

Ji yeon's POV:

OMG!!!! Im the person joining the family OH...MY GOSH....My jaws dropped as i raised my hand. BIG BANG clapped their hands to welcome me to the YG family...i wonder what will happen next hmm...this is soo excited OMG... Hyun Suk ajusshi then i will start staying with them starting from tomorrow...OMG im sooo excited..I nodded my head and stood up. I wave them good bye and went home. Ohh i hope everything goes well for me tomorrow. I reached home and went in my bed room. I saw a note left by my mother that she will be back home late...hmm ok...then i took a shower and lay down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and slowly..my eyes close and im already dozing off to sleep, entering my dreamland.

Thats my first part i hope you like it..i will update my next part soon...hehe so leave a comment about my story i think and keep reading..see ya soon
~ :-)