Hotel

Jiyeon's POV:

After a 14 hour ride, Me and the boys are are heading to our new hotel!! Im so excited! I took my luggage, shove it in the trunk and went in the van. I sat beside Ji yong and Daesung.

Dae: Yeonie have you heard of Doremon?

JY: Yeah why?

Dae: Because i know that T.O.P hyung can make imitate it! Right Bingu TOP?

TOP: Yah Daesung ah..okay maybe i might show to you if you want...

-Time skip-

Third Person POV

So after Jiyeon and Big Bang have reached the hotel.. they played rock paper scissors to pick a room with a partner.

Everyone: ga wi ba wi bo!

Frowns and smiles are written on their faces. Jiyeon get to sleep with The leader. While Top and Dae and together. Lastly, Seungri and Taeyang. So they went in their rooms and rest in for the next few days.

JY: Uwahhh Daebak the room is so spacious and BIG!!

GD: Yeahhh its different from what i expected. Gaja lets start unpacking!!

After Ji yeon unpacked her bag, She decided to help Ji yong in unpack his stuff. Suddenly, she found a pink pretty pouch. When shes about to open it, Ji yong came out from the bathroom. He saw the pouch and stopped her.

GD: Woahhh what you doing??

JY: Im just helping you to unpack your stuff

GD: But not like that.. just dont open anything just put the stuff aside okay?

JY: Okayy Oppa mianhe..

GD: Gwenchana...lets sleep its already 2am..

So the both of them changed into their sleepwear and went to bed.

Author's note: Guys.. Im back!!! Weeeee so happy.. okay not really im quite sick but its okay im not schooling the next day!