The First Day

Author's POV:

The next morning..... At about 6.30AM.... Ji yeon woke up early in the morning to get ready for moving in to BIG BANG's hotel...or house... So Ji yeon took a shower, wore her gym clothes and went out for run at the nearest park near her house. After running, she came back and cool herself down. Soon after, She packed half of her clothes in her closet. She has ALOT of clothes!!

Ji yeon' s POV:

Suddenly, my phone rang. It is a call from Seunghyun Oppa(TOP). I picked up the call.

JY: Annyeonghaseyo?

TOP: Ouhh... Ji yeon-sshi.... We will come by your house at 10am.. arraseo? Pls bring all your stuff too..annyeong!

JY: Yeehh Oppa...Annyeong!

Yes! I have finished packing all my stuff phew.. OH! It's almost 10! And i still haven't got ready! Oh gosh. I then took a quick shower and change my clothes.. Since it is very hot out.. i wore a pink tank top shirt and denim jeans with my fav cap which is the cap with the word "GET OUT". It is a cap that i bought not too long ago.. Then, i heard a honk coming from outside. It's the oppas!

I waved at them and brought out my luggages to the front door. They were greeted by my parents and of course my two little bros. Then, they waved us good bye as they went in the house. Taeyang and Jiyong Oppa help with the luggage while Daesung Oppa and seungri entertained me in the car. Seunghyun oppa also! After Taeyang and Jiyong oppa done with the luggage, i thanked them.

JY: Gomawo oppas hehe ^-^

BIG BANG: YEE

GD: OH! Ji yeon ah... where do u get that cap??

JY: Oh? This one? Um..i got it from my mother..she bought it for me as i was an obsessed fan of yall..plus when i looked up the internet it says the you are the one wearing it!

GD: Deehh... i wore it before..it just looks nice on you..

JY: *Blushes* Gomawo....

Tae: YAH! Why are u making her blush!!!💢💢💢💢

GD: Miannnnnn Taeyang sshii....

Tae: YAHH

I laughed till my stomach nearly burst out! After 1 hr...it totally feels like jet lag im sooo tired gosh...when we arrived we entered the house...it looks like a condominium!! Its really BIGGGG!!! Then, Daesung Oppa showed me my room.. its next to Ji yong oppa's room.. When i went in my room i put my luggage one side and jumped on the bed....without changing my clothes i fell asleep as i was too tired..

Author's POV :

10 minutes later..... Ji yong knocked the door and slowly opened the door. He saw that Ji yeon was sleeping peacefully. He sat on the bed where Ji yeon was sleeping and caress her hair while saying " Ji yeon ahh..u look so beautiful ah jinjja ...i fell in love with you ah... ever since... i met u... when Ji yong heard Top calling him..he gave a kiss on her cheek and leave quietly.

Ji yeon's POV: I sort of heard Ji yong oppa saying something but im not sure in my sleep. Anyways i have to wake up im soo hungry...what time is it? I opened my heavy eye lids and look at the wall clock it says 8:30 pm. Oh gosh i've slept for 5 hrs?! I get up of bed smelled something delicious..Mmmm...i walked out of the room and saw a table full of delicious food!

Wow thats my part 1 hehe theres part 2 too it u know! Is it interesting? I hope so... hope u will continue to read it ...there will be much more special stuff happening in this story soon! Stay tuned and this is the author Naimi Peace ✌