Holiday ( Pt 2)

Tae: Have you eaten your breakfast?

JY: Aniyo....*stomach grumbles*

Tae: Haha...okay lets sit there.. where your Ji yong oppa is... looks like he brought something..

GD: Oh! Me Ji Ji is here.. come sit. Im sure you havent eaten.. I have bought nothing much but ramen with kimchi.

JY: Wahhhh.. i dont care because im so hungry! Lets eat!

GD: So have you pack your bags?

JY: Yup! All set!

GD: Thats great! We will be setting off tomorrow. Arraso?

Author's POV:

After the three has finished eating, they went home.

~ Fast Forward to tomorrow~

Tabi's POV:

I woke up as usual. Feeling excited, i get out of bed quickly and shower. After i showered, I made breakfast for my belived family. I made their favourite dish, Jajangmyun and jjangmpong for the six of us.

Author's POV:

After breakfast, Ji yeon and her BB family set off for the holiday to England. They ride on a private plane. While in the plane....

Stewardess: Welcome to AirAsia! I am the stewardess for this plane! Do you need anything?

GD: Do you guys want anything?

The rest: Aniyo...

JY: i will have a cup of warm water please...

Stewardess: ok noted! Anything else?

JY: That will be all..

Stewardess: Okay please wait for awhile..

JY: Sure

Ji yeon's POV:

After i got the warm water, i placed Panadol pills on the table provided in the plane.

Tabi: Why do need these pills?

JY: Oh i had headaches because of stress of the year end exams.. till now the headaches didnt go away..

Tabi: ohhh okay get well soon!

JY: deh..

After eating the pills, i fell asleep as the pills are drowsy. Then...i felt a warm hand on my head pulling my head to someone's shoulder. I opened my eyes slightly, and saw that Seungri was the one that put my head on his shoulder. Omg thats sweet. I said sleepily..

JY: Oh Seungri... mwo hae..?

Seungri:.......there isnt any pillow so use my shoulder..

JY: Dehhh

Since i wasn't that conscious,

JY: seungri....naneun......saranghaeyo...

Seungri: Ohh deh... na do... okay go and sleep you must be tired...

JY:........

I entered my fantasy dreamland onwards...