Last Day Of School!

Ji yeon's POV:

My alarm in the phone rang. I hesitate to snooze it but i realised that today is my last day of day of school! But..i also realised that i slept with the BIG BANG...so i snooze my alarm quickly not wanting anybody to wake up. Then, i looked around and saw that Tae oppa is gone! Well.. he must have went to the gym early in the morning... so i got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower...

After i took a shower, i opened my closet and pick my clothes. I wore an ocean blue tank top with jeans. Plus a jacket tied on my waist and my favourite snapback which is the "GET OUT" snapback i wore when i came to the BIG BANG's dorm. So i went to the front door and wore my Vans sneakers ( btw i wore light makeup). Before i go to school, i went to the gym to see Tae oppa.

When i arrived at the gym, I saw Tae oppa lifting weights as usual. I went in and suprise him.

JY: Oppa mwo haeyo? (What are you doing)

Tae: Oh.. Ji yeon ah you're awake where are you going this early morning?

JY: Im going to school oppa today is my last day in unversity..plus im getting a degree certificate today..you can come and watch me with the members..

Tae: of course oppa will be there.. what time is it?

JY: Ouh..it is at bout...1pm

Tae: oh i see ouh ok i will inform the members

JY: Okay i will get going first..

Tae: Deh...annyeong

JY: annyeong!

I then kissed Tae oppa's cheek. He blushes while i giggled..hehe hes cute..

RIIIINNNGĢG!!! My school bell rang loudly.. it means its the end of school and also the graduation ceremony!!

Author's POV:

Ji yeon went to the canteen to have her lunch break. Which is the mini bibimbap that Tabi oppa had cook for her. After eating, Ji yeon went to the toilet to change into the graduation uniform or gown.

 After eating, Ji yeon went to the toilet to change into the graduation uniform or gown

After she changed, she went to the hall to await for the ceremony.

Ji yeon's POV:

At about 12pm, parents or guests of the child or ward starts to enter the hall. At 1pm, I saw Five guys walking together with their masks and caps. Plus nerdy glasses. Some even wore fedora hats and coats to cover their bodys. So when i saw them, they were waving at me. Of course its the BIG BANG. After 30 minutes at about 1:30 the ceremony started. I got awards for the leadership and harmonious characters. Im so proud!

~Fast Forward~

Soon it was time for the performances. I had to change into my swag costume as i was in hip hop dance as my CCA.

 I had to change into my swag costume as i was in hip hop dance as my CCA

The costume is the one on the right with a snapback. For this performance you can wear any snapback you want..well i wore the "GET OUT" snap back. Then, when it was time for the hip hop performance. I walked out to the stage and stand in front. Whyyy the audience can see me well! Ugh! Well yea.. so i danced to the song...FANTASTIC BABY!!! YEA i always liked the song! I danced coolly and saw that the BIG BANG was looking at me smiling...soo what else did i do ...i smirk at them and continued to dance. After the performance..i saw them clapping loudly! I hope i impressed them!

~Fast Forward~

After the ceremony i finally received the degree!!! WOOO i majored in Medical and aced it!!! Yassss!! When i walked out with the degree, i saw the BIG BANG, waving at me. I ran to their arms and hug them tightly. I felt tears filled up. I started to cry..

GD: Yah why are you crying

JY:......*sobs*

Tae: hey you did great for ya studies im proud of you

Tabi: Yep! My Ji yeon is sooo clever!!

GD: By the way....your dancing is awesome!

Seungri: Yep TOTALLY Posting this video on sns...

Dae: Type best dance ever seen #futuretaeyang

Tae: hahaha yea...

JY: Hehehehe thx..

Tabi: Lets go home before any one of your friends catches us here!

Dae: Totally!!

So we went home and have a nice dinner at home. We then layed out the blankets and slept together as a family.. in fact we are bonding as a family! I love it! Cant wait for more suprises!

Okayyy guys this is another chapter...sooo sorry that i didnt update the chapter.....well here it is!! I hope u enjoyed reading it