Knowing each other more

Ji yeon's POV:

It's about 9am..when i usually woke up. I opened my heavy eye lids and saw that Ji yong oppa is gone. I get out of bed and walked out of the room. I saw Taeyang Oppa sitting at the couch watching television. I sat beside him.

Tae: Ouh..Ji yeon ah.. joh-eun achim!(good morning...i think)

JY: yeh oppa..

Tae: have u bath?

JY: Ani! 😋

Tae: ......eeeeee go and bath!

JY: yeh!

So i walked to the bathroom. There are only three bathrooms. One in the kitchen, Ji yong's oppa room and Top oppa's room. I saw that the kitchen and Ji yong's bathroom is locked so i went to TOP's bathroom. I opened the door with my towel and closed the door. I hung my towel on the bar and bath. When i was bathing.....

TOP: Yah seungri! Where do u put my new shampoo! I think its in the bathroom.. *Opens door*

JY: *turns behind* OMO OPPA AHHHHHHHHHH

TOP: OH AHHHHHHHHHHHH

JY: *covers all private parts* GET OUT OPPA

TOP: Oh miann *closes door*

TOP's POV:

When i opened the door i was shocked to see Ji yeon inside. I think she was bathing here because all the other bathrooms are occupied...but why didnt she lock the door? ......*flashback* but ....*blushes*
Ji yeon's body is sexy as hell! Yah what the hell are you thinking STOP *slaps self*

Ji yeon's POV:

Ahh why didnt i locked the door..i didnt know Seunghyun oppa is here. I thought he went out ahh..he must have seen my natural self...ahh

I went out of the bathroom looking embarrassed. Without saying anything...i ran to my room with only my towel... when i ran in my room..i wore my clothes...suddenly.....Seungri came in my room..

Ri: Yah... Ji yeon..breakfast is rea-

JY:....dehh...YAHH What are u looking at GET OUT!

Ri: ouh mian..i didnt know you were changing..*closes door*

Ji yeon's POV: OMG another one ahhh

Seungri's POV : OMG She is so sexy...im blushing..ahhh

Ji yeon's POV:

Anyways after changing i went out of the room and saw Taeyang oppa putting out the dishes on the table. I helped him put the dishes on the table. Well...since today we dont have any food...we just eat ramen...better than nothing.... when i sat at the table with the BIG BANG and eat...i saw TOP oppa and seungri sitting far away from me...well they were blushing of course...

Daesung: Yah...why are yall sitting away from her

Top, Ri:.............

We just kept eating...then i went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. I ask the members if they wanna come with me? Well... Only Taeyang and Daesung can come the rest are too busy with their work or so...

Author's POV:

When they arrived at the supermarket, Ji yeon bought lots of food! They paid the cashier money and went home. On the way home......

Dae: Hey Ji yeon ah do you wanna know the dance...

JY: what dance

Dae: There's the grasshopper dance...the skipping....alot more

JY: How bout the skipping(from family outing, dumb and dumber)

Tae: *glared at Daesung*

Dae: *glup* lets try the crab dance here walk side to side with your hands shaped like claws of a crab

JY: okay...

Then, they danced back home....

At home....

Seungri and TOP were in the room talking while Ji yong was in the room composing songs for the next album...

Ri: Hyung...did you see Ji yeon's body...its sexy...

TOP: Yah...you think im a pervert....but...FINE I saw abit of her.....natural...body....

Ri: Sexy isn't...

TOP: Okay it is but we should not be talking bout this okay...maybe another time....we can....*winks* okay

Ri: okay *winks*

In Ji yong's room......

-flashback-
Awww dont be sad...here*kisses cheek* -end of flashback-

Ji yong's POV:

*blushes* Yah i should not be thinking bout this...lets see...la la la...la..LA....laa....hmmm

*Sounds of keys unlocking the main door*

Okayyyy thatz the end of this chapter...this is part 1 though hehhh i like too split a chapter to part 1 and 2...because its too loong...anyways hope u like it and peace ✌ love ya 😘