First Day of School

Smileys P.O.V
I open the doors to my school. A new year as a 15 year old, hopefully this year is good. I'm ready to start this year with my friends, Phil, Phred, and Zack. This year there will be no alien abductions, no alien take overs, nothing but greatness and working.

I walk over to my locker which is next to Phil's and Zack's locker. We gained some students over the past few years. There's two girls and a different boy. The girls names are Ginger and Jenna. The boys name is Dan (like dantdm XD). I haven't really talked to them, I just stick to my friends. I guess I'll try and talk to them, I would like more friends.

Phil's P.O.V
It's my first day back to school. I'm 16 and I'm now in 10th grade. My friend Smiley is 15, Phred is 15, Zack is 16 like me. I share lockers with Phred. He is not messy and is very OCD actually. Me, I'm messy, I try to be clean and organized but fail.

I hate school but love it. I hate it because it's boring but I love it because I get to hang out with my friends. We got some new teachers, but they are still stupid. I'm just glad that Mrs. Sleep finally woke up and went home.

Smiley and I got closer over the Summer. I actually think I kind of like her, just a bit. I remember when Quiz came and I had to go up to Diz ship to save the world and Quiz sacrificed himself. I still feel guilty, like I could've done something. Anyway when I came back down to earth Smiley was so happy to see me. That was the first time I smiled. I still can't believe Diz could do such a thing. He betrayed us, I trusted him. I'm going way off topic, but still Diz is a piece of punk.

I walk towards my locker. I shove my books in there without organizing. I start to walk away and stopped halfway down the hall. I turn back around and try my best to organize my books. There, this year I will try harder. I see Phred walk up to his and I's locker and smile. Probably shocked and happy about my organization.

Smileys P.O.V
As I walk up to my locker I see Phil walk into his first class. I shut my locker and kept walking as I ran into the new girl, Ginger. I look up at her.

"I'm so sorry, Ginger right?" I quickly apolagize. Great this is my first time talking to her and I bump into her. She must think I'm a jerk.

"No...no its okay. Wait your Smiley right?" She asks with a smile. Hmmm, she does seem nice.

"Yes. I'm sorry I'm just super excited for school. I will make it up to you." I say.

"No don't apologize it's okay. It's cool. Anyways, I'm excited to start this year as well. Just watch out for Five and his friends, Jenna and Matt." She says. Wait who's Matt?

"Who is Matt and why do I need to watch for them?" I was confused. So many questions ran through my head.

"You don't know. Well, over the Summer Five decided he needed a gang. So he gathered Jenna. But he wanted someone else and he met Matt at some concert and Matt joined the stupid gang thing. They are like the rudest people ever. If you want friends talk to me or my boyfriend Dan." She says smiling. Wow she's really nice.

"Thanks, I think I'll talk to you guys," I smile "See ya later?"

"Yeah see ya." She smiles and waves as I walk to my first class. I feel much more relieved now that I have a friend who told me good things that I needed to know.