Invited To A Party

Phil's P.O.V
It was a normal day. Me and my friends were hanging out in Study Hall. Everything seemed a little different now that Ginger isn't even talking to us, she is just hanging out with Five, Jenna, and Matt. We found out that Jenna and Five are dating which isn't surprising.

Five approached our table. I expected the worst to happen but I was wrong. I still didn't trust him. Something seemed out of place when he asked this.

"Want to come to my party tonight at 8 pm?" Five asked leaning on the table.

"Us? At your party?" Phred asked clearly surprised as was everyone else.

"N-no I don't thin-" I cut Smiley off.

"Yes were coming tonight, see ya." I say quickly. As Five walked away everyone stared at me with questionable looks. Dans mouth opened to say something, "Phil! I don't trust him, why would you say yes?"

"I have a plan to ruin the party." I smirk, "If I know Five just enough he should have punch there. Well we should somehow dump it on Five. Making him embarrassed." Everyone laughed silently. They all agreed. Now to figure exactly how this will work out.

-Time skip to the party-

Smiley's P.O.V
We arrived at Five's party, I felt nervous but I trust Phil. Just as I thought, there were millions of people here. Enough for people to laugh at Five.

We were about to start our plan. Phred was next to the punch stand acting like he was about to get a drink. Phil was standing next to Phred doing the same. Dan was walking to Five asking him to follow. Zack was where we would trip Five. I was sitting on a bench ready to do my part.

Dan was almost to Five when something unexpected happened. Five sat next to me, I immediately felt awkward and way uncomfortable. I had a lot of mixed feelings right now. I was nervous, awkward, mad, but also happy that maybe he will figure me out and understand me.

"Hey Smiley, I'm sorry. I've been a ahole and I...I'm sorry." Five said almost crying. Five never cries so this must be serious. He turns to look at me and scoots closer. Then I felt like something bad was going to happen. I wanted to move but I was stuck. As soon as I was about to get up he started leaning in. I pushed back and stood up. I look over and see Phil stating angrily. This is not good.

Phil's P.O.V
I stare angrily at Five. First of all he was about to kiss MY girlfriend. Secondly, does he really think that he can just say sorry and try to kiss her?! This is bull.

I walk towards him, my hands turned into fists. I was ready to fight. Five stood up laughing. Smiley was asking Five a bunch of questions. Like, "You think you can just say sorry and try to make a move?" Or "You're dating someone." I walk up to Five and stand still.

Five's P.O.V
My plan was to invite them over and embarrass them. I was going to make Phil mad and make him fight with me. The plan is going great right now.

Phil's P.O.V
I throw a punch but he dodges and pushes me down. I see him run into a different room. I quickly get up and follow. I soon tackle him to the ground. I punch and punch and punch until he somehow throws me off of him. I look to see where Smiley was. She was running to me.

"I'm okay Smiley. Just stay back." I say running to Five who was in the kitchen. Smiley refused to stay back and followed me. Me and Smiley run into the kitchen. Five was standing next to the counter holding a...knife!

"WOAH, Five put that down. You're taking this too far!" I say shouting.

"Nah I'll kill one of you if I have to." He walks slowly towards us. I put my arm out in front of Smiley, "If someone dies it's going to be me." I say looking back at Smiley. She just stares with tears forming in her eyes.

Five lunges forward at me. I dodge, "I'll tell your girlfriend about you almost kissing Smiley!" I tell Five.

"She was in on the plan. It won't do you any good." Five says. So this was a plan!?

I try punching him but he swings the knife at my hand so I step back. I look at Smiley, "Go home, get out of here and take the others with you." I say.

"But Phil." Smiley shakes with fear.

"Go now...please." I say. She starts running but I stop her and hug her. I let go and she runs. I turn to Five who was now laughing.

"How cute. Phil you'll die before you can say another word." At that he lunges at me, knife out and a deadly smirk on his face. I quickly react and put out my hand. I grab his arm with the knife. I kick him down onto the ground and take the knife.

"Please don't hurt me! Phil dont!" Five says backing up against the cabinet.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't." I say narrowing my eyes.

"I'll stop bullying you guys. Just don't kill me." Five says. This made me throw the knife into the sink and I walk away. As I reach the door I turn and look at Five.

"Just don't touch Smiley." I say.

"What would you even do?" He asks chuckling.

"I'll hurt Jenna. More than you think I can do." I walk out the door and feel like a boss. Tomorrow will probably be interesting, but Five better stay away from us.

I make my way home. And when I walk in I see Smiley and my mom talking. I didn't expect to see Smiley here. I shut the door and as soon as I did that Smiley came running and hugged me. I felt relieved to be with Smiley. Everything felt okay when I was with Smiley, everything felt safe.