Date

Phil's P.O.V
I asked her on a date and she said yes. I was so happy and excited. She is going to come to my house at 7 tomorrow, now I just need to clean my room because it's messy and I hate it. I start with the easiest part and end with the hardest. So I put on some music.

Smileys P.O.V
I'm so excited Phil finally asked me on a date and I was ready. I needed to find something nice to wear. But that's tomorrow so I'm going to get some rest. I lay down in my bed and fall asleep easily, I dreamt about him, Phil. We were on a date and we were full on kissing. I loved it and never wanted to wake up.

-Time skip-

Phil's P.O.V
I woke up to my phone buzzing, I groan in frustration bit remember what today is. I quickly get up and check the time. It is now 12:13, usually when I get up.

I go down stairs and eat some bacon and sausage, my favorite. After that I go up to my bedroom and find clothes to wear to our date. I find a nice black shirt, jeans, a white hoodie, and black shoes. I never dress up this nice, but I have to.

I check the time seeing that it was almost 3. So I decide to get the picnic together and remember to make brownies, Smileys favorite. She doesn't know where I'm taking her she only knows were having a picnic.

Smileys P.O.V
It was 2:30 and I was freaking out. I had to do my hair, get dressed and then some makeup but not a lot. I start with getting dressed. I find a pink shirt, white jeans, and pink flats. I felt weird but nice, it was a special day.

I then do my hair, I never ever change my hair. Only before bed I take my ponytail out, but I've never curled or straighten it. But I decided to straighten my hair, I actually liked it. I felt different in a good way.

I put lipstick on and that's it, I don't really like makeup. It's not my thing, nothing really special. I think it just covers you. If that makes sense, probably not.

It finally becomes 6:40, now is the time I go. I felt confident and amazing. It was like the first time we kissed, the feeling of it. But much more amazing.

I jump in my car and drive. His house was about 15 minutes away. When I arrive at his house I see him holding a bouquet of flowers and the basket of food. I smile completely blushing.

Phil's P.O.V
She arrives and I can faintly see her smile. I felt great, she was beautiful. No one is as adorable as her. Her hair was straight, she had no make up on but lipstick, which I love. She was...amazing.

Smiley was now standing in front of me, her blue eyes spiked into mine. I blush and smile as I hand her the flowers. They were red and pink petals.

We get in my car and I take us away. The dark night held a cool breeze, making Smileys hair flow a little. I smile like a dork and see her smile widen.

"So I know it's a surprise so I can't ask where we are going. But I want to ask something." Smileys says.

"Go ahead, what's your question?" I say as I stop.

"Okay first why did you stop and two...why surprises?" Smiley asks making me laugh at the second question.

"Well first I stopped because we are here. And second, because I love surprises." I say making her laugh this time.

We exit the car as we head to the park. Everything was going perfect. She was perfect, this moment was perfect. I felt like a while new guy but still the same.

"Riddle Park! I love this place, it's so pretty at night." Smiley says.

I grab her hand and lead her up the hill. The area was what I visioned, right under the stars, a tree set right on the hill. I set the blanket down on the ground. I sit down and she follows. I take all of the food out and we eat. We chatted and talked about ourselves but mostly ate. When we finished I lay down looking up at the stars. Smiley smiles and lays down next to me and smiles up at the stars.

Smileys P.O.V
This moment felt perfect, me and Phil just looking up at the stars. 10:00 at night,a cool breeze in the air, and our connected hands. I never want this to end, I want to stay her forever. I never wanted to let go, never wanted to leave.

..............................

Sooooooo hello guys!! Next chapter is...veautiful...heart tugging. Anyway, ik a lot of you were mad at me for the cliff hanger, ik ik. Lol I'm sorry. But here is the chapter hope you enjoyed it. Soo goodbye!!!!