Please

Phil's P.O.V
I arrived at my house and went to bed. I didn't even eat supper or take a shower. I did change because it wouldn't be comfortable to sleep in my graduation outfit. Anyway I think of Smiley. I think of everyone and everything from my school life.

A few minutes later my phone starts ringing. I ignore it but it rings again. I look at who is calling me and 911 is on the screen. I quickly answer and panicked.

"Hello?" I ask. I sound quiet.

"Is this Phil Eggtree?" The woman asks.

"Y-yes. Is something wrong?" I say.

"Smiley wanted to give you a call. She's in the hospital." She says as I hang up and run to my car. What happened now?

I race into my car and start it. I hit the brake and it roared. It was raining, my head was running with ideas. What if Five found her and just beat her up? What if she got hit? What if...just shut up head. Stop thinking.

I jump out of my car when I arrive. I ran inside and stopped at the desk. My thoughts scrambled through my head. The woman told me Smiley was in room 206. So I ran and ran up the stairs and to the room.

My feet pound on the ground as I entered the room. I approach her side and almost cry. I grab her hand and notice I'm shaking. I sit and scoot closer to her.

Her face had about two bandages and her arms and legs were wrapped up. Her left leg had a cast on it. I was looking at her when a nurse came in.

"Do you want to know what happened?" The nurse asked. She had strawberry red hair and green eyes.

"Yes, please." I say.

"She got in a car crash and barely survived. Her heart rate is low and she has a lot of scratches from the glass. She also has a cast on her left leg. She was hit by a person that takes drugs. We arrested him." She says before looking at me, "Sorry I love telling stories. Anyway I hope she's okay."

"Yeah...I hope so too. I just. Well she's been in here before and I was scared to death. But this is worse." I say tearing up.

"Is she your girlfriend?" She asks, "Sorry that's personal."

"No its okay. Yeah she's my girlfriend. She's amazing, she makes me smile, laugh, and...she makes me feel at home." I say smiling. I heard nothing from the nurse so I turn and saw her smiling.

"Well Phil, I'll leave you alone." She leaves with that and I'm alone again.

"Smiley if you can somehow hear me...you're amazing. Please wake up, I need you." I say and start crying.

What if she dies? That was the question that stood out in my mind. But I tried ignoring it, of course it failed and kept popping back in my head. I kicked my thoughts out of my head and fell asleep.

So I was watching Riddle School on youtube and it was up on my TV. My dad came in and asked what the heck am I watching. I told him it was the BEST GAME EVER!!! He said...okay then. And I screamed PHILEY when on riddle school 7 when they hugged and Phil smiled. Dad, again, came in and asked what Philey meant.

"It's a ship name." I said.

"As ship? Like...one that is in the water?" He asked.

"No...no its where you like two people together, a ship. Like I ship Philey." He just nod his head. XD

From The Startजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें