The End?

Phil's P.O.V
I held onto her hand, never wanting to let go. Her breath silent and slow. My body was stiff and scared. I swear everytime I touch her hand time stops. Her breathing would stop and I was free to do whatever. That whatever is telling Smiley how much I need her, how much I love her.

"Smiley, please. You are the most amazing person I know. You smile through pain, you're nice, you're eyes sparkle everytime you see me, and you just...are you. The first time you kissed me I was shocked but I loved it. I want to feel your hand squeeze mine, your lips touch my lips, you're eyes sparkle. I love you Smiley, please show me you're alive." I say this all in a sobbing mess. I feel my heart pump faster and I feel more sad than I've ever been.

"If you want to let go...you can. It's okay. I will always love you." I say squeezing her hand tighter and then loosen.

I sit in silence for about five minutes. Then as if electricity ran through me Smileys hand tightened and loosened. I look up to see her eyes open, sparkling. I sit their in shock until I stand up and walk towards her.

"Smiley I-I missed you so much." I say wiping my tears.

"Phil. It's been so long, I've heard everything you've said. I just couldn't wake up, I couldn't open my eyes. I've fought and fought, it was so scary." She says sitting up and crying.

"Hey...it's okay. You're alive, you are here!" I say hugging her. It wasn't a happy to see you hug, it was a I love you and I always will hug.

"I feel great though. How many days has it been?" She asks smiling.

"About a week. We all miss you." I say making her smile even more.

I kiss her and she kisses back. This kiss was like our first, amazing and fantasy like. I felt like I was dreaming, but I wasn't.

I pulled away and smile widely. I told her everything that's happened. I asked her how she wants to celebrate that she's awake now. She told me she wants to meet these two youtubers Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. I most definitely agreed, even though I don't know who JackSepticeye is. I'll look him up later.

...

A couple years later
Smileys P.O.V
We finally were married, we had two children. One boy and one girl. The boy is Sean and the girl is Zaylee. They were both two years old right now. They were both rotten but also very happy children.

Me and Phil never fight, if we do its a stupid argument. Which lasts about 5 minutes. But I was happy and so was he, the children were too.

We met Jack and Mark which was one of the best days ever! I was fingerling like crazy, which Phil teases me about sometimes. I also got a photo with them and their autograph. It was insane. Anyway as my children grew older they started watching youtubers but also paid attention in class.

Sean is very emotional while Zaylee wasn't. Zaylee and Sean love to sing even if they think they sound terrible. They make me laugh a lot. When they were both 10 on Christmas day they came down and scared us. They snuck down and jumped on our bed. They scared me more, they made me scream and fall out of bed. Phil? He just screamed and started laughing.

We might have a few bumps here and there. But out family is happy and amazing. We planned to keep it a happy family forever. Every Christmas they have different plans on how to wake us up. They focus in class and also break the rules. They didn't think of escaping school, which is...good. we were happy and we're like a normal family. A few arguments but happy a lot more. We very told them about our school life, how we fell in love, the first kiss, when we graduated, Five, and even the time I almost died. They listened and smiled thinking it was the cutest story ever. I couldn't ask for anything better than this family.

HEYYYYY...I'M SORRY GUYS. That's the last chapter, ik I'm crying writing it. UGHHHH. But I'm happy with that ending. What about you? Anyways if you want to know what's happened with the other characters look belowwwww. :)

Dan: A very famous YouTuber. He is a entertainer for little a and older people. He's played a lot of Minecraft but has also played other AMAZING games.

Phred: A game maker. He has made a LOT of games! He isn't terribly famous but...he's getting there.

Ginger: She has become a big famous singer. She has gone a lot of tours, has over 80 songs!!

Zack: He has a girlfriend named Chloe and they have been a great couple. They got engaged then got married and now have 3 kids. They are a great family.

Matt: He is a famous writer. He has written six books. A lot of people have read them and loved them! He is also a good singer. He isn't famous but he sings and raps on youtube. He doesn't get a lot of hate, which is good.

Five: the jerk he always is

Jenna: she has gotten better but is still mean.

Also Dan and Ginger are married and have a child named Caleb which is a boy. He is cute and hilarious. He wants to be like his dad but he also wants to be like mom.

Okay!!! Hope you've enjoyed this bookkkk!!!!! Thank you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! You guys were soooo supportive. Keep smiling and also...stay in school XD