chapter four - white wolf

"what the fuck do you mean in transition!" I flew up from my chair feeling the anger running through my body. My bright blue eyes watched Deaton flinch a little. Deaton stood on the other side of the little gate and he knew, just like I do that I can't cross it without his permission because it's covered with mountain ash. "Derek... listen to me" Deaton ordered. "no you listen to me!" I growled. "she's dead! I found her! She had no pulse and she was bleeding she I dead I saw it!" I screamed angry. "and don't tell me shit about being in a transition because she didn't had any bite ore scratch marks and like I said three times before she was dead when I found her!". I felt the claws coming out of my hands, the hair grow on my face. Cameron was my anchor.. but now that she's gone I can't control myself. Deaton crossed his arms around his chest. I wish I could cross mountain ash like Scott can. "Derek... I wasn't talking about Cameron transforming into a werewolf... I'm talking about a different kind of wolf".

"what do you mean" I hissed between my teeth. "lose the claws and I will explain it to you" Deaton calmly said. What the hell is going on. I closed my eyes. Think about the day when Cameron put a prank on me on April fools. She made me coffee and instead of the daily doses sugar I put in, she added a tee spoon of mountain ash. I was mad at her... not that she almost chocked me to death with it but because I'd never had coffee since then. I liked coffee. If it would bring me Cameron back... I would drink coffee with mountain ash everyday... "Derek?" I snapped out of my thoughts. My eyes were normal again, so were my hands and my face. Deaton opened the little gate and walked towards me. I took a few steps back until I felt the chair and sat down. "Derek... you need to know that what I'm about to tell you... will be very difficult to understand" Deaton sat down next to me. "explain" I ordered.

Deaton sighed "Cameron is still alive". "then let me see her!" I screamed feeling my heart rate go up again. Deaton placed his hand on my shoulder, pushing me back in the chair again. I don't understand... "listen to what I have to say first" Deaton said. I leaned back in the chair crossing my arms. "have you heard about the white wolves from Alaska?" Deaton asked. I rolled my eyes. "no" I answered. "listen carefully" Deaton ordered.

"white werewolves are known for healing people... especially broken people. They are originally from Alaska but last seen two hundred years ago in Russia. However, their spirits continue to live on this planet. Once in a few centuries a person who dies a naturally cause or anything else, gets reincarnated by the spirit from the white wolf. This person could be anyone... but it has always been that person's destiny. The person is still the same person on the inside but their reasons to live changes. The spirits of white wolves are put on this planet to complete a task... which is to help a hurt one. You don't know who to help and you don't know why or how. Life experience will bring you there. If this person completes the task, the person dies so the spirit of the white wolf can go help someone else".

I gasped for air. My Cameron a white wolf? "take your time to let it sink in" Deaton said. Ofcours this is happening to my Cameron... every supernatural shit happens to me. "is this happening because of what Scott, Allison and Stiles did?" I asked "making Beacon Hills a Beacon again?". "it might have something to do with that" Deaton replied. "what if she doesn't complete the task?" I asked. If she does she will die so what if she doesn't? just live her life the way she used to? Like we all try? "good question" Deaton said.

If this person refuses to complete the task whatever the reason may be... the abilities of being a white wolf will turn against this person so eventually she or he will die. That means that she will die for a reason or she will die for no reason".

"she will die no matter what" I said. She died last night... she turns out to be alive and now he's telling me she will die again eventually. Not as an old lady in a rocking chair on the porch... but as a teenager. "I'm sorry Derek... fortunately I can't change destiny" Deaton whispered. "live your lives Derek... help her on her journey and when you have questions... you are always welcome" Deaton said. I have a few questions... why... why... and oh... why?. "how is she?" I asked. "stable" Deaton replied. "what are her abilities?" I asked. "I don't know... she will find out herself" Deaton replied. "can I see her?" I asked. I want to see her, hold her, talk to her just anything. "yes... but... there is something else you should know" Deaton said. His voice is always so calm. "I told you that white wolves don't change on the inside accept there reason to live... they do change on the outside" Deaton started. "what she looks like a freaking white wolf now?" I blurted out. "no... and she can't change into one but... she looks different on the outside". I'm done with this mysterious shit. Deaton got up from his chair and opened the little gate. "see for yourself" Deaton said.

I opened the door which leads to the examination room. I've been here a few times before and mostly for the same reason. Because someone is hurt, missing, dead ore problems are waiting around the corner. "take your time... I'll be right outside" Deaton said. I nodded as I walked into the dark room and closed the door. I touched the wall for a light switch. Found it. I clicked it on and my eyes looked at the table in the middle of the room. I was frozen to the ground... I was able to hear my own heartbeat pounding through my chest... my blood seemed to stop pumping through my veins as I felt a little light-headed. I grabbed something beside me. Breathe Derek. I didn't know what to expect when Deaton told me that Cameron had changed on the outside. I really thought about a hairy white wolf ore... I don't know. I thought about her brown curly hair, the brown bambi eyes, the freckles on her face, her short body... but she was completely different.

I let go of whatever I grabbed beside me and took a few steps closer until I rested my hands on the table where Cameron was laying on. The metal felt cold against my fingertips. I sat down and thank god there was chair to catch me. I could see her clearly now. No brown curly hair, bambi eyes, freckles on her face... even the little scar above her lip was gone. Her hair was the first thing that caught my eyes. Blonde... a little gold-ish, straight and it reached till her navel. Her face was pale... spotless and her lips a little fuller and more pink colour.  She looks... beautiful... breath-taking. Her eyes are closed. I want to see her eyes. She looks like she's a couple of inches taller. Her clothes were a little ripped and dirty from last night. Carefully I placed my hand in hers. Cold. With my other hand I gently stroked her hair "Cameron" I whispered. I looked at our hands cause I felt her fingers intertwined with my mine. I looked back at her face... her eyes... which were open now. Icy blue with white and a little purple edge around the pupil... "Derek".