Gone

__________
Enid's POV
__________

          "It."

          I squeeze my eyes shut as the bat comes smashing down.  Negan says something about how who he's beating is takin' it like a champ.  Then he hits them again.  And again.  And again.  Negan hits them five times, until I hear the skull squishing under the pressure, and I know they're dead.

          I don't dare open my eyes, because I know if I do, I'll cry.  And I won't be able to stop.

          "GLENN!"  Maggie cries, her voice breaking.  "NO!"  Sobs interrupt her, and I know that it's over.

          Glenn's dead.

__________
Carl's POV
__________

You can't even tell it's Glenn anymore. His body lays limp, his head just a pile of crushed skull and brain matter. Maggie's screams are earsplitting, but I can only worry about one person right now.

Enid.

Her eyes are shut tight, her body shudders, her posture is slumped. She knows what happened. She cared about Glenn, almost as much as Maggie.

"Well, now that that's done," Negan turns and walks away. "Lydia, Piper, you know the drill. Take their town, give them the rundown."

"Sure, Dad," Lydia says. Wait - dad? That explains the maniacal grins from each of them as Negan bashed in Glenn's skull.

Maggie has crawled over to Glenn's corpse, but the Saviors rip her away from him, and begin to tie us up and put us in the RV.

They're starting from the other end, so Enid and I will be last.

"Enid," I whisper. "Enid, open your eyes."

She shakes her head, keeping them shut.

"Enid, you have to open your eyes. Don't let them know they hurt you. That's what they're trying to do."

She stays still.

"Enid, you have to be strong. Trust me."

Slowly, she opens her eyes, and immediately starts turning to look at Glenn.

"Enid," I say firmly, "don't." She stops moving. "Just look at me, okay?" She nods, staring at me with tears in her eyes. Even when the Saviors grab her, bind her arms behind her back, and gag her, she keeps her eyes locked on me.

They do the same to me, and then take us into the RV. They drop us on the floor, right next to each other. I glare at the Saviors who dropped her for a moment before making sure Enid's okay. When I look at her, she's still staring up at me, this time with tears streaming down her face.

My head whips back around at the sound of the door slamming, and one of the Saviors tries to move Enid to make room for himself. Without hesitating, I head butt him, blocking Enid's body with mine. After a few seconds of intense eye contact, he back off, sitting somewhere else.

I realize that Lydia, one of Negan's daughters, is watching me. She nudges Piper, who's sitting next to her. Piper glances over and gets an odd look on her face before looking away. However, Lydia doesn't look away. She keeps watching me.

Eventually, I turn my back on Lydia, going back to trying to calm Enid down.

Once she stops crying, Enid slowly falls asleep, her head resting on my lap.

/// Time skip \\\

          The whole ride I never slept.  I never moved.  I just sat there, rigid, Enid sleeping. 

          Several hours later, we arrive at Alexandria, and all the Saviors pour out of the RV, Lydia leading them.  Piper remains inside with us and a handful of Saviors, watching as Lydia orders the Alexandrians to open the gates.  When they refuse, Lydia gives her sister some kind of signal.  Piper nods, and turns around.

          She stares at us, contemplating.  "Her," she says quietly, pointing at the still dozing Enid.

          "What are you doing?!"  The Saviors ignore me, and shove me to the ground as they wrench Enid away from me.  "NO!  LET HER GO!"

__________
Enid's POV
__________

          I'm shaken awake by men grabbing me.  Everything is blurry and I can't focus on anything.

          Then I hear Carl screaming.

          "Carl?" I ask, still drowsy.  "Carl!"  They drag me out of the RV, the sunlight blinding me temporarily.

          I hear muted gasps and whispers, and I recognize the gates of Alexandria. 

          "She seem familiar to any of you?!" Lydia grabs my head and pulls it back, showing the Alexandrians my face.  "We got a whole lot more in there!" she points to the RV.  "So either we start killing them, or you let us in!"

          Father Gabriel stands at the top of the walls, and he motions to someone on the ground.

          Then the gates open.
___________________________
I'm sorry this is short!

So Piper and Lydia are Negan's twin daughters...

What do you think is going to happen with Maggie and Enid?
~Katy