Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Four months later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You know what? Fine! I will leave! But Ash is coming with me, because I'm not leaving her here with you and your dishrag boyfriend!" Drei's voice came from upstairs, making me look up. "What? NO!" Dual's voice also drifted down, sounding appalled. "Yes! You haven't paid any attention to her or Jack and Jas ever since you got together with Hadrian! By the way, you missed their basketball, soccer, and baseball games that you had taken work off of from. Good job being there for support jackass." Geez, I could hear the sneer in Drei's voice. "What? No! I had them marked on the calendar, see the...fifth, tenth, and twelfth." Dual muttered. "And where were you on those days?" Drei snapped. "With Hadrian..." Dual said slowly. "Exactly. I'm going to KK's house with Ash until you either get your head out of your ass, or you break up with Hadrian." Drei said, followed by footsteps down the stairs. He showed up with an empty duffel bag that he tossed to me, and said softly, "Go pack, we're leaving for a bit to KK's." I smiled and nodded, then ran upstairs. As I was packing, I heard a knock on my open door. I turned to see Dual standing there, leaning against the doorjamb. "Hey." He said, smiling at me. I glared and finished packing, then turned again and started to walk out, when Dual gently grabbed my arm, saying, "What, no hug?" I snorted and wrenched my arm out of his grip, then said, "No thanks, the only people I hug are my family." I walked down the stairs and as Drei and I left, Drei said, "Better call either takeout or Hadrian, because we didn't make you anything." Then he slammed the door.

Dual's POV (I know, right?)
"No thanks, the only people I hug are my family." My heart shattered with those words--words that came from my Ashy-bear's mouth. I took a step back in surprise, and watched as my siblings left me for who knows how long. And the only thing my twin said to me before leaving is, "Better call either takeout or Hadrian, because we didn't make you anything." 'What am I supposed to do? I can't call Hadrian, he's working. And every takeout place is mostly non vegetarian. Do they really hate Hadrian that much? Maybe I can call Jack or Jas. Yeah, I'll call one of them.' I grabbed my phone and dialed Jack's number. "Hi, you have reached Jack. If you are friends of mine, come over. If you are my parents, yes I'm still alive. And if you are Dual, well then you can just fuck off. Have a nice day!" I pulled the phone away from my ear and looked at it in surprise. "Okay, Jas it is then." I muttered to myself. "Hello, this is Jas. I can't come to the phone right now, so leave a messages after the tone. Unless this is Dual, then never call me again." Again I looked at my phone, but this time in hurt. Not even Jas would talk to me! Jas, who is the nicest, sweetest, and prettiest person I've ever met and-- NO. You stop right now. YOU. HAVE. HADRIAN. Your beautiful boyfriend...now why is that so hard for me to believe?