Chapter 6

Jas's POV
"Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me."
I looked at KK in surprise as the question fell out of his mouth. 'Am I willing to give up everything that I could have had with Drei for a date with KK?' I thought to myself.
"Uh, Jas? You there? ...Please don't leave me hanging, I don't think I could handle a silent refusal." KK pleaded, nervously fidgeting as he looked down at me. 'What am I saying!? Drei gave up his chance and never tried to fix it. Plus, he can't and won't control my life any longer.'
With that thought, I looked KK straight in the eye, and said, "I would love to go out on a date with you KK."
The smile I got from him actually took a bit of my breath away.

Drie's POV
I sat up from my bed, and looked around, rubbing at my chest near my heart. I feel like I've not only lost something special, but that my whole world has darkened. I shrugged, and laid back down, saying, "It's probably just heartburn."
I studiously ignored the voice in the back of my mind screaming at me to go find my family and Jas.

Unknown POV
"Uh oh...looks like everything's about to go downhill from here for Drie. Shame. I really wanted to see if he could fix it."

((A/N VERY IMPORTANT! Okay, so I have a vague idea of what I want the sibling's secret to be. I think I'm either going to go the mafia route, but it'll be different, or the mythical creature route. And for the mythical creature route, I'm not talking vampires or whatever, I'm talking like sirens or something like that. Something that is dangerous, scary, and is untouched by Hollywood magic. So please leave a comment yelling me if you want:
A: The mafia
B: Scary mythical creature
C: Other (and if you pick this one, please tell me your idea.)
Thank you! ~The Author))