Chapter 5

Ash's POV
"Thanks again for letting us stay here KK. We owe you." Drei said, smiling at our longtime family friend.
"No problem. It also doesn't hurt that little Jas is here with us either." KK said, winking at Jas and making him blush. I grinned and nudged Jackie, whispering,
"I give ten minutes before KK tries something." Jackie scoffed and muttered back,
"That's a fool's bet Ash. No way am I taking that." I pouted and slid to Drei, who also watched in amusement. See, KK has this...fascination with Jas, because Jas had kicked sand in his eyes for making fun of Jackie when we were six. But Jackie, Drei, Asshole (which is what we are calling Dual now), and I have noticed that KK is really trying to at least go on a date with Jas.
After I put my bag in the guest room, I pulled KK aside and asked,
"How bad do you want Jas?"
"Why?" He asked suspiciously.
"Just answer the question Grant." I snapped, using his last name for emphasis.
"Well...I want him pretty badly. But not for what you think! I want to cuddle him, spoil him, take him places, and make him smile..." He said, trailing off as I look at him in awe.
"You've fallen in love with him." I whisper, watching as he nods, then he speaks again, this time sounding frustrated.
"But I can't, because whether or not Dual is being a jerk or not, he still loves Jas and kinda has dibs on him."
I grin and pulled him close, eager to tell him the news.
"Dual is dating Hadrian. He gave up his right to date Jas the minute he said yes to the date."
KK's eyes widened, and he grinned, saying in an excited voice,
"You mean i might have a chance with him?" I grin and punched his shoulder, saying,
"Not if you don't hurry. Go get him tiger!"
KK nodded and walked towards where Jas was staying with a spring in his step.

KK's POV
'I can not believe that I am about to do this.' I thought to myself as I stand outside the door to the room that Jas will be sleeping in. I knock, and hop from foot to foot in anxiety as I wait for him to answer. Then the door swings open, showing Jas in...just a towel.
"Oh, sorry! I didn't know you were going to take a shower now...I'll just...tell you later." I stammer, turning to go back down the hall when Jas says,
"No no, you can ask me, I'm fine."
'But I'm not!!!!' I screamed in my head, but I turned my head slightly towards him, and asked...
"Well I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me."