It's Over

Gally's face instantly changes to be full of rage. "HOW COULD YOU, (Y/N)?!?!" Gally shouts.

"Gally! It's not what it looks like. I swear!" you say urgently.

"So are you telling me you weren't kissing Thomas?! Because I just saw you two! You can't lie to me!"

"Gally, I-"

"Did all those I love yous mean nothing to you?!?! Did you ever feel anything whenever we kissed?!?" Your eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Gally! Please listen to me!"

"Save it, (y/n). Don't talk to me. I don't want to see you ever again." Gally throws his little bouquet down on the ground and runs off. Your world starts to fall apart all around you. You sink down to your knees, as tears stream down your face. Suddenly, you become filled with rage.

"THIS IS ALL YOIR FAULT!!!" you scream at Thomas.

"Whoa! Take it easy, (y/n)!"

"You've ruined everything!" You run over to Thomas, catching him by surprise as you tackle him. "What the hell!" he says as he pushes you off him.

"I don't have any feelings for you, Thomas! My whole heart, my whole being loves Gally. He is the reason I am still here.  I hated the glade. I have thought about suicide, but Gally was like an angel who came to save me. But now..." you choke up as sobs begin to rack your body. You let yourself cry for a bit before continuing, "You have to fix this. You have to tell Gally what happened."

"Why should I? You're better off without him!"

"If you ever want to talk to me again, I suggest you do this." Thomas contemplates this.

"Fine. I'll do it," he mumbles.

"Let's go find him," you respond.