Gally Comes to the Rescue

Gally's POV
As I make my way back to the builders, I start to smile. I keep thinking about (y/n). I am the luckiest guy on the planet. She's so gorgeous, and I don't know what I would do without her. I smile again as I remember our kiss. Just then, I hear a hair-raising scream, causing me to jump. That sounds like (y/n), I think to myself.

"GALLY!!!" I hear her scream. I sprint as fast as I can to the source of the scream. Questions are racing through my mind. What's happening to her? Where is she? and mostly importantly, Is she ok? I finally make it to the tree where I carved the heart. Looking around, (y/n) is no where to be seen.

"(y/n)!!!" I yell. No response. That's when I hear a noise, a faint one, but I can still hear it. It sounds like someone is being choked! I run toward the noise, and I see Ben straddling (y/n), with his hands around her throat. I tackle him, knocking him off of her. I straddle him and begin to punch him continuously in the face. "HOW COULD YOU BEN?!?!" That's when I notice his eyes. I lift up his shirt and see the familiar Griever sting wound. Ben is thrashing about beneath me, mumbling nonsense. I give Ben one last punch - one that knocks him out - before rushing over to (y/n). It doesn't look like she is breathing! I scoop her up in my arms, carrying her bridal style and run back to the Glade like my life depends on it. In a way, it does. (Y/n) is the love of my life, and I don't think I could live without her. "Stay with me, (y/n)," I whisper in her ear.

I finally make it to the Glade. "I NEED MED-JACKS NOW!!!" Clint and Jack run over to me.

"What happened, Gally?"

"Ben choked her. He's been stung. I knocked him out and left him in the woods. Then, I brought her here. You gotta do something!!!!"

"We'll do everything we can." They takes her away, and tears start to form in my eyes as I begin to realize she might not make it. I follow them, and they begin to take care of her.

"What if she doesn't make it?" I say to myself. I don't allow myself to think anymore on that, in order to refrain from sobbing. I grab (y/n)'s hand. It feels so cold.

"Gally..."

A/N: This story has two alternate endings, a happy one and a sad one. You can choose how you would like the story to end. :) Let me know which ending you like more if you read both.