Makeup

You stand up and start walking in the direction Gally ran. "We don't even know where he is," Thomas complains.

"I think I know," you reply, leading him to the secret spot you share with Gally. There, you find Gally sitting on a log, crying.

When he hears your footsteps, he says, "Get away from me, cheater."

"Gally, hear me out! It's all a misunderstanding. I brought Thomas to explain what happened," you plead. "Go ahead, Thomas." Thomas explains everything that happened. "See? I would never do anything to hurt you, Gally! I love you!" Gally shoots up and runs over to you, stopping right in front of you. You take a step back afraid that Gally was still mad at you. Tears streaming down his face, he smashes his lips onto yours. He grabs your waist tightly and pulls you close to him. You run your fingers through his hair. You were enjoying every minute of the kiss. After a minute or two, you both break apart, breathing heavily as Thomas stands there awkwardly. Gally turns to him, glaring. "If you won't tell anyone about me crying, I won't kill you for kissing my girl, but I swear if you touch her one more time, I'll feed you to the grievers, got it?"

"Yeah," Thomas replies, sighing. "Since we're on sort of a truce right now, I just want to say that you have an amazing girl. I won't try to interfere with your relationship anymore. I can see that you two really love each other. I hope there won't be any hard feelings, and we can all still be friends." Thomas walks away, leaving you and Gally alone.

"I'm sorry I got so upset, (y/n). I just love you so much that when I thought you cheated on me, I couldn't bear it..." A couple tears fall out of his eye you take your thumb and wipe them away.

"I'm so sorry that it happened, Gally. I would never cheat on you. I love you so much!" You two kiss again.

I have an idea follow me," Gally says. He grabs your hand, "Close your eyes." You close your eyes, and you can hear Gally scraping something with a knife. "Ok! You can open them!" On the trunk, you see "Gally + (y/n)" carved inside a heart. "Aww! This is so sweet, Gally!"

"I'm so lucky that I am with an amazing girl as you..." he whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine. You smile, as the two of you rest your foreheads against each other. "No. I'm the lucky one..."