Happy Ending

"Gally..." you say, weakly. Your head is pounding, and you don't remember much.
"What happened?" you whisper. Gally looks up at you, tears streaming down his face.

"I am so happy you're okay...I-I was so worried...I started to think you weren't going to make it," he says barely audible. He starts to cry very hard now, so he can't continue talking. He grips your hand tightly and rests his head on your bed.

"Shhh. Shhh. It's ok, Gally. I'm ok. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere. Shhh," you coo, stroking his head. Soon, he gains his composure and explains what happened.

"(y/n), promise me you'll never scare me like that again. I thought you were going to leave me..." Gally says.

"I promise, babe. I am never going to leave you. You're stuck with me whether you like it or not!" you respond.

"I would love to be stuck with you any day," he replies, giving you a sweet, passionate kiss on the lips. "You should probably get more rest." Kissing you on the cheek, he gets up to leave.

"Wait!" you call out. Gally stopped and looks at you. "Can you lie next to me until I fall back asleep?"

"Anything for you, (y/n)." He climbs into your bed, trying not to jostle you too much, and wraps his arms around you. "Go to sleep, (y/n)." As your eyes start to flutter shut, you hear Gally whisper, "I will always protect you, and I will never let anything like this happen again," you smile to yourself, knowing you have nothing to worry about as long as you have Gally.

The End