This is it...

You both lean in for another kiss. "I should probably head back to the builders now. They've probably shucked everything up while I was gone," Gally says. Both of you laugh.

"I wanna stay here a bit longer, but you can go back," you reply.

"Ok. I'll see you later!" Gally gives you a quick peck on the lips before running back to the glade. "Love you, Gally!" you yell. "Love you, too!" he shouts back. You sigh happily as you trace your finger along the heart Gally had carved into the tree. Gally is the most amazing guy I could ever ask for, you think to yourself. Suddenly, you hear a twig snap. You turn your head in the direction of the noise. "Hello?" you call out. I hope it's not Thomas,  you think to yourself. "Gally? Is that you?" you ask. You listen for a response but you don't hear anything. It must been a beetle blade or something. You turn back and face the tree to get another look at the heart.

Then, you hear another twig snap, causing you to start getting annoyed. "Whoever is out there, I can hear you! Just come out and show yourself. This isn't funny!" Ben comes out of the shadows. "Oh! It's just you, Ben! Why were you sneaking around like that? You were starting to scare me!" you say, relieved. Ben doesn't say anything. He is breathing weirdly, and there's something off about him. "Are you ok? You don't look so good..." Ben starts to come toward you with a malevolent look in his eyes, making you take a step back in alarm. "Ben?" All of sudden, he comes charging after you.

You try to sprint away, but with him being a runner, he was close behind you and gaining on you quickly. "What's gotten into you, Ben?!" You run as fast as you can, dodging trees and tree roots along the way. Soon, you're within range, and he tackles you. Ben straddles you, not letting you go. You try to push him off, but he's too heavy. That's when you take a close look at him. Realizing that he's been stung, you scream as loud as you can, yelling, "GALLY!!!" Ben grabs your neck between his hands and begins to choke you. Struggling to get out of grasp, you start to feel lightheaded. This is it . . . At least I got to tell Gally I loved him one last time.