Part 5

WARNING CONTAINS SMUT🔥
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emma gazed up at her, the Evil Queen, poised and as beautiful from the angle she had of her now to any other she had ever admired her from. It had all happened so fast, she'd only come to say goodbye. Then Regina invited her inside, they talked, Emma only wanting to reassure her that she was leaving for good and giving her what she wanted and had always feared Emma would take from her since he had found her, Henry. A little smile had tugged at Regina's lips now that Emma was actually thinking about it and then she had proceeded to invite her further into her home. Regina had been baking and had been quick to box up for her one of the famous apple turnovers that Emma had heard about from Henry. Thanking Regina for the 'gift', if you could call it that was the last exchange Emma had actually expected to share with the Mayor of Storybrooke before she was to be gone, but then something happened; something strange and unexpected.

Regina's eyes were filled with a wild excitement at the sight of the delicious Miss Swan wriggling beneath her. She couldn't believe she had the always savvy Sheriff in such a vulnerable position. She still had the power and the control she'd always had, the mental ability to bring her admirers to their knees and what was wondrous about this particular romantic and sexual encounter was that she hadn't had to rip Emma's heart from her chest to make it happen. It was a thrilling an exciting concept to Regina and she found herself momentarily wrapped up thoughts of why and how.

Regina had stopped her from leaving, she actually grabbed Emma's wrist taking her completely by surprise and pulling her back into the kitchen. It was a most thrilling and intoxicating moment for the Sheriff as she hadn't been prepared, but that didn't make her resist. In that moment and that moment alone she admitted something to herself; she trusted Regina Mills. She trusted Regina Mills more than she assumed was good to trust someone that everyone in town feared and to whom her son referred to as an Evil Queen. The Mayor's touch had been soft, but a light grip, giving her just enough force and control to manoeuvre Miss Swan as she desired, as she did indeed desire her greatly.

In one sudden and swift movement though Regina was taken aback when Emma actually made the first move. Her virtuous lips hit Regina's like a cloud bumping another and merging until they became one. It was only a short burst but long enough to confirm to Regina that the feelings she had for Miss Swan could be mutual. As Emma stepped back and looked Regina straight in the eye, Regina could tell that Miss Swan had not only shocked her. Surprise leaked from every emotion on Emma's face and her cheeks blushed a light pink as if she felt she had embarrassed herself. They shared an awkward moment of silence and hesitation before Emma tried to wriggle her wrist from Regina's grip but it was no good, Regina took a chance and pulled Emma closer, pressing her lips to the Saviour's as they had been previously and kissed her gently.

Emma couldn't help but find herself distracted and becoming more and more swept up in the moment, as Regina lightly increased the pressure with which she pushed against Emma's lips. Those sparks between them flew as their bodies slowly inched closer to one another's and they became captured in their own little bubble of love. The feelings grew and became more intense. Regina had butterflies as Emma only developed a tight knotting sensation low in her torso. She ached for Regina, wanted to have her, needed to and had for sometime now. Was this really happening? Was Regina really as into her as she seemed in this moment.

When they parted for air and Regina finally released Emma's wrist they both swallowed hard. Their erratic breathing matching in speed and intensity as they just stared into one another's eyes. Regina felt her palms lightly sweating and quickly dabbed them against the fabric of her pants, she couldn't have Emma Swan seeing her nervous. She was composed and in control always and would not lose herself in this one moment of weakness, even though she had uncontrollable cravings. Emma however just gripped the box tight that contained the turnover and hoped that Regina now didn't just want her to leave.