Part 14

Emma Swan and Regina Mills made an odd couple.

Emma was one of the most popular girls at the all fancy all girls boarding school that she went too. She was the captain of the soccer team and the head of the debate team and friends with pretty much everyone. She was confident and outgoing and gorgeous and funny. Even all of the teachers liked her, which worked in her favour when she did things she wasn't supposed to, because rather than getting detention or even suspension for some of the things she did, she just got a firm telling off.

Regina was the opposite. Regina was competitive and studious and she was kind of a bitch. She was friends with one other girl, Kathryn Nolan. She didn't play team sports, but she ran track for the school team and she was good at it. Probably because she was only a one woman team. She was a scholarship kid, and given how girls could be, that got thrown in her face quite often when she wasn't wearing the latest clothes or using the newest technology, and that was part of the reason for her harsh personality.

They were paired together for a Physics project that was worth a third of their grade, and so had ended up spending a large amount of time together after classes and training. At first it had been a little difficult, because both girls had a sharp, snarky tongue on them and they were both very determined to get their way.

But then they had found another way to resolve their tensions.

To begin with, they kept it quiet.

The first time that Emma had kissed Regina, the brunette had slapped her across the face and stormed out of the room. It had only taken her a few minutes before she stormed right back and grasped Emma's face, jerking her toward her and kissing her back. It had been a clash of teeth and a mesh of tongues, but it had been amazing and Emma had pulled her down on the bed, rolling on top of her and tangling her fingers in her hair.

It had just escalated from there, and it was good, because Emma's roommate, Ruby Lucas, snuck out of their room a lot to jump the fence and meet up with her boyfriend, Victor Whale, which gave them a lot of time alone.

"Come on, baby," Emma whispered, pumping her fingers inside of Regina, curling them to hit that sweet spot that made her lover's eyes roll back into her head. Her lips were red and plump from where Regina was biting them and trying to keep herself from making any noise and Emma leaned forward to snatch a kiss from her. "Come for me, Gina," Emma bit down hard on Regina's lower lip and with a groan, her girlfriend was coming over her hand and dripping down her palm. "That's it," Emma smirked, lifting her hand and licking her fingers one at a time. Regina's eyes were hazy but she couldn't help but groan again, her pussy clenching, at the sight of the blonde licking up her come.

"Fuck," Regina hissed, one hand reaching out to grab Emma's shoulder and pull her closer, slamming their mouths together. Her other hand found it's way into the elastic of Emma's soccer shorts and she rubbed her slick fingers against Emma's clit, quickly rubbing her to her own orgasm.

"Hey, Emma!" Came a shout that echoed through the changing room. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, Mary Margaret!" Emma called back to her teammate, hoping her voice didn't sound too breathless. "I'll be there in a second!"

"Okay!" Footsteps echoed as Mary Margret Blanchard left the changing rooms and headed back out to soccer training. Emma looked back at Regina with a smirk on her lips, one of her eyebrows arched.

"If we get caught, we're going to be in so much shit," Regina shook her head.

"Eh," Emma shrugged, not looking bothered at all as she adjusted her shorts and her tee-shirt and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. All that was left that showed she had just had an orgasm was the way her pale cheeks were tinged a pretty pink. "As if we're doing stuff that a hundred other girls haven't already?" She leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend, tracing her finger along Regina's cheek gently. "Are you coming over after practice?"