Part 9

WARNING CONTAINS SMUT

Her lips are on my skin and I can't think can't breathe can't make a sound Oh God I need you so bad please don't stop don't stop don't stop sweet Jesus this can't be real...

Her dark hair curls around my pale fingers as I hold onto her to try and steady myself. But it's harder to keep myself grounded here on earth when my mind and my body feel as though they've risen to a different plane entirely. Is this heaven? Are the sensations coursing through me caused by angels? Is the face that hovers over me the face of God? If I am dead, I could have asked for no better afterlife than this one, and if I am still alive, please God don't let me die before this is over.

She has me down to my underwear in no time. This is all so new to me, but even someone as inexperienced as myself can tell that she's excited, eager. The way her fingers twisted open the buttons on my shirt and yanked the material free from my pants, the way she almost violently pushed the shirt off my shoulders and yanked it down my arms, the way her hands instantly went to my breasts and rubbed them through my bra...she knows what she's doing, even if I don't.

My breath catches when she presses her lips to my neck. This is the lowest she's gone on my body so far, but I sense that that's going to change soon, and I'm right. She moves to my collarbone next and I utter my first appreciative moan of the evening. Her lips leave a line of fire down my skin as she moves even lower, planting a kiss between my breasts. I want her to stay there, touch me there, draw more moans out of me, but she has other plans. She lifts her head and smiles. Oh I do not like that smile, not one bit. That smile is...evil. When she smiles like that, I know something bad's going to happen.

"Do you remember me telling you, when we first met, that you had no idea what I was capable of?"

Her voice is low and smoldering, full of dark promises and even darker desires. Her brown eyes bore into me, holding me captive. I find I can't look away, like a bird trapped in a snake's hypnotic gaze. What is this oxygen they speak of? She's taken it away from me, the way she's been doing ever since we first met. I didn't let her know it then. I couldn't. I couldn't let her know the effect she had on me, not when we were so publicly at odds with each other. That doesn't matter now. Nothing matters but her.

"I remember," I breathe out, finding air from somewhere. She leans closer, putting her face a mere inches from mine. My heart speeds up.

"You are about to find out exactly what I am capable of," she purrs, and then she presses those red, red lips to mine. My breath catches again as I lose myself in the kiss, lose myself in her. My lips respond to hers, opening and closing on her mouth, letting her tongue enter me. I didn't know ecstasy had a taste before tonight.

I raise my hand to put it against her cheek, to stroke her smooth skin with my thumb, but she captures my wrist and pushes my hand away, pinning it against the pillow.

"Uh uh uh," she chides me, pulling away slightly to look at me. She tilts her head in the most adorable way, and the expression on her face is most definitely a smirk.

"I'm afraid we're doing things my way tonight, dear," she whispers, lacing her fingers through mine and forcing my hand deeper into the pillow. She laughs then, softly. She likes the position she's in, the position of power. It suits her.

I decide to play compliant, for now. "I understand," I whisper back. "Do your worst."

It's the wickedest smirk I have ever seen.

"Oh I plan to."

Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.

I have stolen, coveted, lied, and cheated. But worst of all, Father, I have committed adultery with her in my heart...