Chapter 3: The new house and a key?

Hey everyone that is reading this I hope you are liking my book so far.

Plz DO NOT COPY MY BOOK AND THINGS.

And I do not own Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf. I own Emily Tate,Tina Tate, Charlie Tate and some other character that i will add to the story and her past.

================================================================================

I look a our new house is a ahh, the boys ask are ready to see your new house I said HELL YA!?!? My mom said language, I said ok FUDGE YA?

We open the door and said WOW my mom said WOW too. We walk to the the kitchen and on the counter top there is small boxes with are name on it. My mom got 3 and i got 5,my mom open her boxes first. Her first box was car keys, her second box was house keys and her last box was a garage remote key-chain. It was my time to open my boxes. my first box was car keys, my second box was house key, my 3rd box was garage remote key-chain, my fourth one is motorcycle key and my last one is a vintage key necklace (up top).

And then Niall came to me and give me two letters and went to my mom gave her one, and then Louis came to me and point to one of the letters and said do not read till you are in you room i nod my head yes. Harry said ok you open your letter. I open the one the I am suppose to open there was a credit card, I looked at them then i look at the card that is in my hand and started to cry then all of the boys started asking why am I crying and i said that I am so happy then they pulled me in a hug and I said thank you so many time. After that whole girly thing I ask Louis can he so me my room. He said yes and started walking up the stair, once we got up the stair Louis looked at me and said when you get in your room you can read the letter.

I walk down the hall way and look at white double door that has my name on it. I slowly open the doors then i walk in it, I gasp when i look at my new room it 5x the size of my last one. The walls was baby blue with dark hardwood floor with a big white carpet in the middle,along with a white vanity, desk and side bed tables, and there is a blue and white swivel chair at my desk and there is a lot of instruments in one of the corners of my room there is a Guitar, Cello, Violin, Electric guitar with a amp, mic stand and a piano. I finally stop looking and looked at mt hand the letter the Louis gave me I finally open it:

Dear Em, 

The necklace that I gave you is special it opens a door in the back of your closet in there is this you can put in there that is special or important too you the room wont show up on the houses blueprints so it is hidden. You can use it as a panic room only show it to the people you can trust. Love yours truly, Louis.

 After I read the letter I here my mother that they boys they left and that there numbers are in my phone and that I start school on tomorrow.

================================================================================

Hey every one sorry i have not updated my book i thought i did till i went back and it did not save. I will update tonight or tomorrow.