Chapter 8 Derek Hale

After Styles told us that there is a huge window behind us my mind instantly knew we were going to die that night trapped in School everyone started freaking out Allison ask who's out there who's the ones doing this Scott and Stiles looked at each other and said it was a guy named Derek Hale his name sound familiar but I am put my mind past it I was just thinking about the fact that we're not going to make it out this. Then we start making up a plantain we need to get out of there I brought my car but it's on the other side of the school going to look behind me install there was another car in the parking lot right next to Stiles Jeep it is a black Camaro I was about to say something until Scott said Jackson how many people can fit in your Porsche 5 if someone squeeze on somebody's lap Allison looked at Jackson and cocked her head and she said 5 I can barely fit in the back after they go back and forth I said hey whose car is out there they ignore me so I just shook my head and keep trying to thinking about a plan and I look we're in the chemistry lab and I looked at Lydia how we make a a self igniting cocktail Lydia looked at me so yeah we can make one of those only if you have a key for all the stuff that's inside the locked box all sudden I heard a crash and Jackson punch the glass and I looked at him said that's one way to do it We Gather all the stuff and start mixing things you said who's going to go out there to get the key of the janitors body and me and Scott said it at the same time I'll do it and I looked at him and said no I would do it and he looked at me and said no I will do it how about we both do it he said what that's too dangerous and said okay I don't care I've been in more bad situations in this one time I got lock in the holding cell they looked at me said what did you do I mean we're not still the very expensive lipstick Lydia looked at me and said did you still get it heck yeah I did I put it in my bra I got out of it they said there's nothing they can do with they have any evidence luckily none of the cameras catch me leave the store. Back to the topic Scott and I will go out there and get the keys off the Jennifer's Body I looked at Allison lock the door behind us she said what just do it Alice and I promise we be back we left the room and I heard a click. Instantly I looked at Scott and said we're to first he said the gym you started heading towards the gym and I saw a huge box shadow all sudden my head hit the back of the locker and I passed out when I woke back up I was on the back of an ambulance truck and I looked at sure said what happened she said you got your head hit very hard on the locker and knocked you out I looked around and saw my mom she instantly ran up to me gave me a hug she said we were you doing at the school I was studying for a huge test I was having for tomorrow Uncle Harris let me in and the janitor was supposed to look after me I think some guy attacked me but I wasn't that sure after a few more questions from the police I asked can I leave and they said yeah my mom was talking to the sheriff so I walked over to Scotts and styles and ask them what the hell happened tonight they looked at me in fear and just and looked at me and he told me what did you see tonight all I remember is y'all guys coming into the building then all hell broke loose then I got knocked out and that's all I remember and I woke up here in the back of an ambulance truck they looked at me and said are you sure I remember waking up a couple times but I don't remember anything my eyes open them shut can I remember seeing purple at one second that's weird. Did I remember some guy named Derek Hale attacked us, guys who the hell is Derek Hale it looked at me said what who is Derek Hale you said he attacked us the Styles looked at me with the o face oh yeah he attacked us all right they look guilty when he said that okay I'm going home I'll see y'all in a couple days they said school's not coming back anytime soon.

______________________________________
What is up everybody I'm sorry that I took a little Hiatus some things happened but I like to see y'all enjoying my book so far also another question can someone make me a trailer and possibly a cool book cover because I'm not good at those things I'm just going to write in but I'll give you all the credit for it and Shout out your account in it so if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to leave a comment hair or message me on this app so I see you likes later byeee😄😄😄😄