Chapter.7: At the school

It was one night that I asked Uncle Harris can I use the library at the school after hours luckily he said yes but the janitor will be there and he'll let him know that I'll be there in the library I told him that I was using it for homework and I don't have the books at home for it so luckily he gave me the keys and he let me in and he left he just said make sure to lock up when you're done. When I got in there immediately went to a whole bunch of yearbooks wanting knowing more about my father trying to find them and what's his name one thing mom took away my memory was his name was the main thing luckily mom broke his name down in the journal Charlie Tate and my mom's maiden name is Salvatore so I'm probably make it more easily once I got the book I sat at the table and the result lamp so turn that on am i mom made a name is Salvatores so I'm probably making more easily once I got the book I sat at the table and turn on the lamp the janitor saw me and said make sure you be out of here by midnight luckily it's only 8 I put in my headphones not when I get distracted by the world I stayed there until an hour until I heard screams it sounds like the janitor so I got up my stuff and took the yearbook checked it out myself I'm self checkout then I walk down the halls in one of the doors have blood on it and I saw the body of the janitor a lot of shriek but not too loud cuz I realize the killer might be still here I looked around me and saw a black Camaro in the blue Jeep in the parking lot my car is on the other side of the lot but I'm wondering why Stiles here and who black Camaro is that all sudden and hurt running and I looked behind it was Allison and I'm saying hey Allie what you doing here she said Scott told me to come here she asked what I'm doing here mr. Harris gave me the keys and let me into the library but I told her the janitor is dead someone killed him. She looked at me with wide eyes I told her how does she get here Jackson and Lydia wait Jackson and Lydia's here osun and I heard another footsteps of immediately looked behind me luckily it was only Scott and Stiles and ask them what are you guys doing here they ignored me and mediately want to Allison okay then while they're still ignoring me I yelled at them why is the janitor dead I saw his body in the blood and they said what are you doing here mr. Harris is my uncle and he let me into the library give me the keys then I asked what are you doing here he said that's a long story then I heard another pair of footsteps in a look behind me again and saw it was only Jackson and Lydia and I say wow this is a very own turn of events what are all you guys doing here no one's allowed here after hours the only person who know I was here with mr. Harris in the janitor then I'm immediately start walking back to the library Scott started yelling me say wait wait wait where you going I'm going back to the library he no no it's not safe there the killer still probably here that's okay then where is he he hasn't killed any of us right only the janitor you know I'm getting out of here they looked at Mimi's watch yeah I'm getting out of here I like to go home and watch The Flash Scott looked at me and said how many do you fit in your car five we can fit all of us and if Lydia sits on Jackson's lap we can probably all leave wait Jackson did you bring your own car Jackson said yes I said okay then why don't you guys go on his car he was about to answer until we heard crawling on the wall Scott yelling it's in the ceiling we have to get in the classroom we ran into a classroom and me and styles looked at each other and saw the mirrors they immediately start stacking stuff against the door Styles keep trying to  them telling him that there's a huge glass wall behind us but they kept in darkness until I get really really loud and told him hey that's a very good how about the 20-foot wall of Windows right behind us.