Chapter 9 No school

it was the next day after the whole incident at the school luckily because of the legal system they can't put our names in the news who was at the school that night. Mom was pretty mad even though she know why I was there, right now mom's at work she's working a double shift so she won't be home until early this morning and I won't see her until later right now it's only 12 in the afternoon I think I'm go out and explore the town because I could it do that earlier this week even though today's is only Thursday we won't be able to go back to school until Wednesday they need to scrub the blood and stuff off the doors and  they still can't find the janitor's body,  right now I'm looking at the yearbook the yearbook that I never got the search yet it's crazy I don't even remember what my dad looks like even though I have slight memories about him sometimes nightmares. My birthday is coming up soon October 2nd one more year until I turn an adult can't believe I'm turning 17 in a couple weeks. I keep telling myself to open the yearbook I'm scared of what what my dad looks like Watseka sulfide luckily it was mandatory that everybody signs the yearbook and this was the year my mom graduated so it was her senior year so my dad had to be in this book. When I was just about to open it all son and I heard a growl from outside our house is right next to the woods so there's lots of trees I look out there icy blue eyes I've read my eyes and look out there again it's all nothing that I look once more that's all red eyes then I saw nothing again what's going on I went and sat down at my bed now all the sudden there was a pounding at my balcony door it also misses hot guy and he was bleeding in his chest I immediately let him even though I don't know this guy I laying down on the floor next to my bed and let him lean against my bed that I mainly ran into the bathroom and grab the first date get from underneath the sink I went back to him I said who are you are you okay please help it's not healing I said of course is not killing your only human he looked at me and he said what I said you're only human you shouldn't be healing you're not you know what never mind he's just please help me I said sure okay you going to take off your jacket and your shirt and find you a new one I went in my closet and found a shirt that was big enough for him it was this huge shirt that I got from baseball game I went back to him so he already took off his shirt and I sat there staring at him that I stop by my back in it okay I start pulling stuff out the first aid kit I said this is going to hurt let me grab the alcohol and put it on a had it started to happen he started hissing I said you going to need to sit still and luckily my mom's a nurse so I started funding needles there to start stitching him up he said how you doing this said my mom's a nurse there's a lot of things I can do plus I know what I'm doing I grab the needle out of the packet and I grab the needle out of the packet and grab some thread a star Stitch give up that I third stitching I put a gauze on it then I wrapped it that I taped it up I said you were going to have to take it easy for a while you can stay here for a little bit so why are you helping me severe nature even though you could be a killer and I told him what's your name he said Derek Hale watch is it yeah over the news they say you're going to kill her I don't believe that for a little bit and why is that if you really kill her you wouldn't be moving around so much because the wound in your chest plus it looks like it been there for a couple days they start getting salads to the room I looked at the shirt that was on the ground I said oh do you you might want to put the shirt do you want something to eat or drink we'll go downstairs you can sit on the kitchen table make you something to eat I started helping him go down the stairs so make sure he doesn't rip the stitches once we got downstairs I put in a bar stool at the island that said are you comfortable he said yeah I started going through the fridge any recommendations he said do you have any meat I said yeah steak potatoes and asparagus good he said yeah sure you go to make that I'm actually great back in my town about awards for cooking actually want two major in cooking what I go to college also want to be a bartender so it could go anyway.