Chapter Three

***ALLEN POV***

Someone shakes me lightly and I grumble out a few words that I think were Fuck Off. I hear a small smooth Giggle and my eyes pop open to see Shane nudging me. I swat his hand away and pull the covers over my head, not wanting to get up. I hated waking up in the morning. Rolland always said that I should have been Oliver's little brother with the way we are so similar, He didn't like waking up in the morning either. Shane nudges me again and this time I growl at him. He giggles again.

"Did you just growl at me?" He asks and I growl again making him giggle for a third time. "If you are going to growl at me then I am going to tickle the hell out of you until you get out of bed. Its the first day of classes and I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss your classes." I just ignore him and wrap the blanket around myself tighter. He sighs "I warned you." He says and suddenly his hands were on my sides tickling me mercilessly. I let out a howl of laughter and squirm, kicking my feet trying to get away from him. He laughs and I feel him move so he was straddling me as he tickled me. I roll over onto my back making him lose his balance and fall forward on top of me, his face inches from mine, his hands on either side of me. I stare up at him with wide eyes, the fact that he was laying on me did not freak me out, in fact it did the opposite. I liked it! He stares down at me his body perfectly still on mine, and I could see it in his eyes that he was uncertain of what to do. My mind blanks and I lean up, our lips connecting. His lips mold onto mine and I hear a groan deep in his throat as he lowers himself onto me, his weight comfortable. He lifts his hands and I let him tangle them in my hair, I copy him and run my hands through his long thick hair making him moan. He grinds his lower half against me and I moan against his lips. Holy Hanna his lips they were so soft! WAIT HIS LIPS! My eyes spring open and I yank my hands out of his hair putting them against his chest trying to push him off me.

"Shane Get off me!" I cry in horror, still trying to push him off. He quickly scrambles off me and launches himself onto his own bed, his eyes wide.

***SHANE POV***

"Shane Get off me!" He cries as he tears his lips off me. I feel him start to push against me, trying desperately to get me off him. I quickly jump off him and rush to my bed staring at him with wide eyes. I watch his eyes as the realization of what we had just done hits him. The look in his eyes wasn't that of disgust or horror, no it was the complete opposite. It was of Desire and Pure fear. Why Fear? I watch him as he just stares at me, battling the emotions that were clearly confusing him. Finally he sighs and closes his eyes.

"I'm Not gay Shane. I'm straight. I like girls." He whispers, though I can tell he was trying to convince himself of that as much as me. I give him a small laugh.

"Allen The way you just kissed me back, you are most definitely not Straight. Bisexual maybe, but not Straight." I say crossing my arms. He blushes as an angry look crosses his face.

"NO I'm NOT! Now just forget all this just happened I know I will." He snaps and gets out of bed, Storming to his dresser and grabbing some clothes, a towel, and showering items. "I'm taking a shower, don't wait for me." He growls and storms out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I wince as its echo dances around the room. Sighing I flop back down on the bed, my lips still tingling from his kiss. That had to have been the best kiss I had ever had! His lips were so smooth and flawless, and the way he kissed, it was so gentle and passionate. And his moan? Oh Damn. I needed to calm down before I ran to the showers and threw myself at him. Shaking my head I get up and go to my own dresser pulling open the drawer and digging through it to find something decent to wear. I spotted my favorite Supernatural t-shirt and Grab it, slipping it on along with a pair of Dark green skinny jeans. The shirt was black with the Anti-possession symbol and the words "I sold my soul to Crowley." Mmmmm Mark A. Shepard aka Crowley, for a fifty-two year old he was one Fine piece of Sexiness. I would sell my soul in a heartbeat if it meant I got to kiss his sexy lips. With thoughts of Crowley in my head I grab my backpack filling it with two empty notebooks and two binders and make sure I had my room key and phone. Before I can leave I spot Allen's key sitting on his bedside table. Shit if I leave he will be locked out of the room. Sighing I grab the key and leave the room, heading toward the bathroom showers. I walk down the hall and slip into the deserted bathroom, the only sound is a shower going off in the back. I head over to it.