chapter Seven

***SHANE POV***

"Thank you so much Oliver!" I say as I get out of the drivers side of the Mazda. Oliver had let me drive the car back to the dorms, the car drove like a dream. Oliver smiles as he gets out of the back seat and takes the keys from me.

"No Problem, I don't mind letting a fellow car fanatic drive her." He says. I laugh. "So what's your dream car?" he asks as he leans against the door. I look at Allen and We both grin before turning to Oliver and saying the same thing at the same time.

"Baby!" We chime. Oliver rolls his eyes.

"A fellow Supernatural fan I see. Allen you picked the right one." He says. I look at Allen to see him blushing. Baby was the 1967 Black Chevy Impala from Supernatural, Dean's car that he so very much loved. It was a beauty and I was determined to own one just like it. We say goodnight to Oliver who revs his engine before pulling out of the parking lot and zooming away.

"I like him, He's cool." I say before looking back at Allen. He nods his head and without hesitation he holds out his hand. I grin as I lace my fingers with his and we walk back to the dorm hand in hand, that huge grin never leaving my face. Since telling me about his past Allen had seemed to relax around me and his family, putting an arm around my waist, kissing my cheek in the pool, holding my hand. It was too good to be true. We pass a few students on the way and they just smile at us, one girl whispered to loudly and all I heard was "oh gosh Gay couples are soo cute!" I check Allen's response and see a sheepish grin on his face. But we weren't a couple yet, were we? We get to the dorm and walk into the lobby.

"Hey you're Shane Deluca right? You live on the second floor?" A guy says coming up to me? I nod and he hands me a piece of paper. "You're friend Um Mariah gave me this to give to you." He says and hands it to me. He gives Allen a small smile before hurrying back to the living room area. I look at Allen and shrug before gripping his hand tighter and heading up the stairs to our room. He takes his keys out and unlocks it before dragging me into the room.

"Can I have a re-due on earlier?" He asks, boldness in his voice. I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh?" I ask and before I can say anything else he is pulling me closer and molding his lips to mine. He bites my lip an I open my mouth letting his tongue explode inside. I wrap my hands around his waist and slip them under his shirt making him shiver and moan. I walk backwards and he walks with me, neither one of us wanting to break the kiss. my knees hit his bed and he pushes me back, climbing above me and pressing me into the mattress. He lifts my shirt off me and I do the same to him. Our make out gets heated but never goes farther then running our hands over each other's chest. He kisses me deeply and then rolls over snaking his hands around my waist and pulling me closer so I was snuggled against him. It was actually quite funny since I was much taller then him, but somehow it worked.

"Shane?" He asks, his voice barely above a whisper. I look up at him. "Um I know we said we would take it slow, and I still want to but. Yeah there is no denying it. I really like you."

"I like you too Allen." I say back making his adorable boyish grin light up his face.

"Then um, Will you ah date me?" He says hesitantly. I laugh and kiss him chastely before nodding.

"Yes I would like that very much." I say. His grin widens and he tightens his grip on me. "I guess I cant leave to go to my own bed?" He shakes his head and shuffles us so he can pull the blanket over us.