Chapter Nine

***ALLEN POV***

The Next morning I wake up earlier then normal. I gently remove myself from Shane's arms, thankful he doesn't wake up. Tip toeing around the room I grab my clothes for the day and grabbing my key and my phone I slip out of the room, heading toward the bathroom. It was very early in the morning, around five and thankfully no one was in the bathroom. I go to the large stall and quickly get into a shower, this time I remembered to bring a hand towel and I place it on the bottom of the shower stall so I can sit down. I draw my knees up to my chin and let the hot water hit my neck and back.

Shane told me he loved me. He was half a sleep so he might not have realized he said it. But still, He said it. Did he mean it? I mean we have only been dating for a day and a half. That was just too soon. I liked him I really did. But Love? I don't know. My anxiety starts to creep up and I close my eyes, resting them on my knees. Calm down Allen. He was just half a sleep, he wont remember saying it. I tell myself that over and over again as I get up and take a quick shower and get dressed. I towel dry my hair and then leave the bathroom, checking my phone to see that it was already six, damn a one hour shower, Meh oh well. I walk back to the Room and quickly unlock it before slipping in. I turn around and jump, dropping my stuff as I see Shane sitting up in bed.

"SHIT don't do that to me!" I say sounding winded. I bend over and gather up my pjs, tossing them into my laundry basket.

"Why are you up so early? Our first class doesn't start until noon." Shane asks stretching. I shrug.

"Couldn't sleep I guess." I say truthfully. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night, those three words making it impossible to sleep. He nods his head and moves, so his legs and feet were over the side of the bed.

"Is it because of what I said last night?" He says very quietly, pinning me to my spot. Shit! He remembered!

***SHANE POV***

I watch as Allen freezes and his eyes go round like a deer in the head light, something I can tell he use to do a lot as a child.

"I thought... I thought you might not have remembered." He says so quietly I have to strain to hear him. I hold out my hand and he walks over, placing his shaking one into mine. I draw him close so he is standing between my legs. Leaning back I rest on my elbows so I can look at him.

"No I remember saying it. And I know that it was way to soon. "I see the relief yet slight disappointment wash over his face and it stings a little. "I know it was too soon, but I think I am starting to fall for you. I wont say it again though. Not until you are more comfortable, and When I know for sure its real. I'm sorry if I freaked you out." I say looking down. I feel him shift until his upper half is leaning over mine. I look up and gasp when his face is only inches from mine.

"Don't be sorry about your feelings. You didn't freak me out so much as surprise me. I have strong feelings for you. Is it love Honestly I don't know. Yes I believe its too soon but hey stranger things have happened right?" He states, his breath washing over me, hmm Cinnamon toothpaste never smelt so tantalizing before. He leans down, his chest pressing against mine as his lips capture mine. I fall back onto the bed, dragging him alone with me as I wrap my arms around his back, my legs slightly curling around his. He takes one hand and places on the back of my neck, cradling me as he deepens the kiss. I groan and tear away from his lips.