Chapter 38.

After the end of the game we head up to Albert's house.

"I really need to take a shower right now." Albert lazily smiles at me as I sit next to him on the cab.

I told him I could wait for him outside while he would take a shower but he refused because he didn't want to spend more time away from me. Is he even real?

"I will make us a snack while you shower." I tell him and he leaves a small kiss on my forehead before going to his room.

"Hey, Ems," Sophia says as I reach for some tea on the cabinet and pulls me to a hug.

"Hey! How you doing?"

"Great! James is coming to pick me up to go to the theatre." Sophia says in an excited tone.

"Getting serious, huh?" I give her a smile and she blushes.

"Wait but he's driving you there?" Isn't he just fifteen?

"Yupp. He has a license because his uncle is a police officer so.. Perks I assume." Sophia shrugs bitting an apple.

"But it's illegal." I press. And having an uncle with such profession it's even worse.

"I don't care. I like him," Sophia says and gives me a quick smile before running to the hallway as James knocks at the door.

I'm left alone in the kitchen with hot tea and a plate of cookies.

I walk to Albert's bedroom and knock at his door.

"Albert?" I know I could just satisfy my

imagination and burst through the door to find a shirtless Albert but I would probably not handle the hotness and I would die right there.

"Come in,"

When I open his bedroom's door I'm speechless.

He's only with black boxers on and I can't seem to look away from the goddess sight in front of me. I have to be drooling.

He slighly laughs at my surprised expression and I'm burning red right now.

I instantly cover my face with my hands and turn around. Solemnly the hands weren't safe.

"Albert, when I knock at your door and call your name the idea is to check if your decent for me to enter in your room without having the need to faint! I yell at him not being able to fight my red tomato cheeks and the huge grin on my face.

"I'm decent," He says with a playful tone.

"You're naked!" I burst.

"I have my boxers on." He laughs.

"Albert!! I could see the shape of, of.."

"Of..?" He's doing it on purpose!! I feel him approaching as he lifts my hand to his naked chest. My body is burning right now with electricity that I can't even explain what is it.

"Oh My Gosh! Just put some pants on!" I beg and I hear him chuckling as I remove my hand from his chest. God, what a harden and tough chest. So hot.

You're my girlfriend Emily.. You can see it.. And touch it.." He chuckles stepping closer to me.

"Oh My Gosh!" I scold him and instantly get out of his room. Jesus Christ, this boy is going to give me an heart attack one of these days.