Chapter 70.

"Thank you for the lunch.. I have to go to my geography class.." I say adjusting my bag on my shoulder.

"Thank you for the amazing company, I was missing your face since the party.." Andrew says leaning to me and I desperately back away.

"Sorry, I was only trying to kiss you on your cheek.. it was a friendly kiss.." Andrew says with flushed cheeks.

"You don't need to do that, we're friends.." I say giving him a small smile and step away to the inside of the old building.

"Okay class, today we are going to study the story of the European Union." The professor says closing the door behind him.

Where is Sophia? It seems that today I don't know where the hell everyone is.

"Good Afternoon, I'm sorry to interrupt your class, but I need to have a word with one of your students, Emily Carter." Ellen says looking at me with worry throwing her features. My chest aches for Albert as I quickly shove my books to my bag.

"Okay, of course Principal Ross. Emily, you can go." The professor says and I hurry to leave the room and join Ellen.

I hear some "Uhh what have you done, Emily?" and "Someone is in trouble.." behind me. Great, it seems that we are back to the eighth grade.

"Is everything okay, Ellen?" One thing that I know for sure is that she didn't bring me here to drink tea with her.

"No, dear.." Ellen says laying her arm on my back and we both go inside her huge office.

"Sit please," She says seating on the her chair on the other side of the desk.

"What happened?" Oh My God. She is going to ask me about Albert! Or maybe he is in some kind of trouble! Either way I intend to make sure his location reminds unknown to Ellen's ears.

"My son is missing since yesterday and I cannot find him. He hasn't been answering to any of my calls and I am so worried, Emily! You're the only person he trusts so please, if know where he is, you have to tell me. I beg of you," Ellen's voice cracks despise her attempts of maintaining a firm tone. Her desperate blue eyes betray her shield and my mind keeps battling against telling her the truth for her and Albert's sake.

"Well, you can't find him, because he doesn't want to be found." I press with a gently tone.

"But you know where he is, don't you?"

"Honestly, I don't." I am in fact telling her the truth. I have been sending Albert a bunch of texts the whole morning with no answer. I don't even know if he is in Liverpool or not.

"But he did spend the night with you, right?" Um...Oh no.

"Ahm.. I.. we DID NOT.." My cheeks are blushing terribly and my voice is shaky.

"You don't need to be embarrassed, I know you and I just want to know if he did spend the night with you or with some stranger I know absolutely nothing about."

"Yes, he stayed with me. He left this morning and I don't know where he is now." I feel a rush of anxiety growing inside of my stomach.

"But did he say where he was going?" Ellen asks and I look down to avoid eye contact with her. I hear her crying in front of me while desperately covering her face with her hands. Oh My God.

"Please don't cry.." I say and reach forward to caress her hand.

"So tell me what my son told you, he has been talking about his father and I don't even want to think where he might be right now! Tell me please, dear. I just want to help him as a mother and as a friend! Please, I'm begging you!" Her voice cracks between deep rushed breaths while she keeps holding my hand.