1.0

Its Friday night and I don't know what should I wear today. The weather will be a little bit windy at night so I think I just wear a black sweater, ripped jeans, and sneakers.

We gonna meet up in front of the ticket booth at 6.30 PM, it felt weird that we'll have a date but you haven't know my name and I'm so stupid that I never told you about it.

I already waited for you in front of the ticket booth. I checked my watch on my wrist that showed its 6.25 PM.

'5 more minutes' i thought while I brushed my hair with my fingers.

I feel so nervous and excited at the same time. The idea of you never show up came to my mind instantly after I checked my watch, it showed 6.45 PM, and you already 15 minutes late. I tap my foot impatiently anticipated for you to come.

my lips curved up when you run to me while you waved your hands. And oddly we wear the same outfit, black sweater, ripped jeans, and sneakers, except you, wear a white baseball cap. Maybe god planned for this. You smile widely while you tried to catch your breath.

'Sorry I'm late, there is something that I have to handle.' You said after you fixed your hair and put a white baseball cap to complete your outfit.

'Ah, it's ok. Let's go buy the ticket first and after that, we pick what should we go to first. Ok?'

You agree and we purchased tickets. At first, you want to pay our tickets individually but I told you that tonight will be my treat, you looked a little bit uncomfortable but in the end, you said yes.

We decided to play some scary rides first, play the gun game, and Ferris wheel on the last.

I think the scary rides will be fun. We decided to go roller coaster. I thought you didn't frighten but when the ride start you held my hand and squeal right in my ears. I just laugh for the entire ride. When it was finished you still on your shock mode and you haven't let go my hand even though we already exited from the ride.

You let go of my hand when we reached the gun game booth.

'Uhm... I'm sorry' you said while scratching your neck awkwardly. I don't know why you apologized to me.

'Ah, it's ok. Look, what prize do you want? I'm gonna win it for you'

You smiled widely and your eyes scan the prize. Your eyes locked into the grand prize, which is an enormous panda doll.

'I want that one!'

You pointed at it and jump like 5 years old kid. I chuckled and nod. I pay the guy and ready to knock down 5 cans. Your face looked so excited so I'm not gonna let you down.

'Bang! Bang! Bang!'

3 down, 2 more to go

'Bang! Bang!'

5 down

You screamed and skipping around. The guy gave that huge panda doll to you, you looked so tiny when you hugged it.

'Thank you...'

You stop while you think about something.

'Seokjin, Kim Seokjin'

Your lips curved up and said

'Thank you, Seokjin-ah'