2.8

14.00 Pm

And you haven't show up

I should go back to seoul this night, my patients needs me.

I tapped my feet with my head down looking to the earth.

I start humming a song as i waiting for you, I'm sure you will come to the park.

"Will you stay by my side
Will you promise me
If I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break
I'm scared scared scared of that

Will you stop time
If this moment passes
As though it hadn't happened
I'm scared scared scared I'll lose yo-"

I stopped when i heard someone walking towards me. I rose my head found you stood in front of me with faint smile on your lips.

I tapped next to me sign for you to sit. Unlike yesterday, you nodded and sit beside me.

Silence hit us, before i open my lips you cut me.

'Seokjin-ah.. Im sorry' you said

'No, I'm the one who should said that. Im so sorry tokki-ah' i said as i intertwined our hands makes you curved up your lips, I'm glad i can see your smile again.

'Yeah you should and I'm forgive you' you chuckled.

I smiled and hugged you.

'Oh god i missed you so much' i kissed your forehead and hugged you again.

'Me too' you mumbled as hug me back.

We stay on this position for 2 minutes long with silence covered us. We don't care if everyone in the park saw us weirdly because i don't want this moment end here.

'What do you want to tell me?' You broke our hug and held my hands.

'I should go back to seoul this night'

You froze when i finished my words.

'Why?'

'My patients needs me' i said

'But i need you..' You whispered.

I stroke your cheek gently with smile plastered on my face.

'We can go home together' i suggested.

You shook your head and smile to me.

'You know i cant right?'

I tilted my head.

'But why?' I asked

'Jimin, thats why' you said

'Whats going on between you two beside about your father?'

You sighed, don't know should tell me or no.

'He's my brother. No, my step brother' you finally said it to me.

'Different father?' I asked again.

'Different mother. But her mother died long ago when we were kids. After that time my father became abusive towards me and jimin. We tried our best to survive for each other until my father divorce with my mom and take Jimin with him.' You stopped talking as take another breath.

You open your baby pink sweater sleeve up, for the first time ever.

'What?' I covered my mouth with my hand, shocked.

'My father made me to do this'

Cuts, you cut yourself.

I pull your sleeve down immediately, i cant look to your arm any longer even though I'm a doctor.

'Maybe it answered your question why i always wear sweater' you chuckled.

I look at you disbelief, why you can laugh on this moment? You should crying and ask me for a help, but you just smile instead.

'Ok i will continue. Remember the time where Jimin poured iced americano to my hair?'

'Ofcourse i am' i nodded

'Well it was the first time i met him after my father took him.' You said as looked up to the sky.

'Im so happy that i finally met him again but he changed. He became my father, my abusive father' tears stream down your face with you still looked up.

I wiped your tears with my thumb and caressing your hair.

'I don't know since when he became so obsessed towards me. He said that I'm belong to him, because that what our father said to him' you shook your head.

'Tokki-ah..'

'And you know when he killed our father?' You asked.

'No' i replied.

'When you took me home on our first date'