Epilogue

5 years later

"Finally! Its Sunday."

Seokjin stretch his hand into the air while yawning like a cat.

05:30 AM

He got up from his bed and ready to clean his self. He chose to wear black sweater as he looked himself in the mirror, sattisfied. Grabbed his breakfast and went out from his apartment.

The sun haven't rise yet and the wind blew through his body. It was the best feeling, he thought.

After 5 minutes peace walk, he arrived at a closed coffee shop. A place where it was used to his favorite place, now its owned by him.

All began 3 years ago when the owner want to sell the cafe because some privacy reason, and Seokjin willing to buy it. It is always his dream to own a tiny but comfy coffee shop.

He still work at the hospital, he knew he cant handle this all by himself so he ask some of his friends to help him.

He took the key with Korea flag as the keychain from his pocket and opened the door as turned the 'closed' sign to 'open'

Before he close the door, someone came and greet him.

"Wow you early today"

"Oh namjoon, yeah i cant sleep last night and i've just had a 3 hours sleep"

He chuckled and tapped seokjin shoulder as he go to the locker room to get ready while Seokjin followed behind him.

The shop open everyday, they have a lot costumer especially weekday. Most of the them were a woman, of course they want to see the handsome owner and barista, Even few of them have tried to work there. And there's a few loyal costumer from the late owner who still come every day.

Day passed like usual, many people came after the morning walk and for lunch. Smiled, seokjin look around to appreciate his and namjoon work for 2 years. Sometimes his other friends help so he more grateful about it.

20:30

1 hour before they close the shop. There was just a few costumer there, most of them doing their work for deadline tomorrow as took a sip from their coffee, tried to stay awake.

"Namjoon, can you clean the tables? I want to check the cashier first" he said as walk towards him. He nodded and take the cloth from the pantry.

Seokjin walked towards the cashier while humming, a song he that wont forget.

He stopped when someone tapped his leg, a kid stand in front of him as she look up. He chuckled and kneeled.

"Can i help you miss?" He said.

"I want order something uncle" her high-pitch voice made seokjin smile grew wider.

He picked her up and make her sit on the pantry as he showed the menu.

"What do you like? I guess you like milk shake since you're 6 years old" he said.

"No uncle, I'm 5 years old!" She showed her 5 tiny fingers in front of seokjin face. He chuckled for a hundred times as he grab her hand.

"Ok uncle wrong, so what do you want?"

She put her index finger on her lips, thinking. He waited as he observed her face.

'Her face quite familiar' he thought.

"I know! There's a lot of them so uncle have to listen to me and i will tell you one by one, ok!" Seokjin just nodded and put his hand to his ear ready to hear her order.

"Uncle ready?"

"Yes ma'am"

"I want one iced americano with less ice, and one iced caramel latte original. And for me.. I want.. Umm... Milk! I want strawberry milk!" She swing her body from right to left when she told her order.

Confused, seokjin let his hand from his ear and step back. The order quite familiar, he thought.

She looked at him with her big eyes. Smiled, he ruffled her hair makes her pout her small lips.

"You cant drink coffee kid. You still 5 years old." He helped her fix her hair when saw her struggling fixing it.

"Uncle, of course i wont drink coffee. But its for my mom and dad. And the milk one is for me." She said while she still pouted her lips.

Who knew a 5 years old kid could be this smart.

"Okay, uncle wrong again. So? Thats all?" Seokjin looked to her watching him tapping the computer screen, She nodded several times while grinning.

"Your name is?"

"Rabbit!" Seokjin froze when she answered him.

'How could she resembled her so much? Its impossible.'

"Hey, tell me your real name. Not your favorite animal." Seokjin pinched her cheek softly as he smiled.

"Its up to me uncle!" She crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Ok ok." He laugh and wrote 'Rabbit' on the cup.

"It cost 8.500 Won" SeokJin said after finished writing.

She try to open her tiny barbie bag and closed it. She grope her pocket and her coat, but she cant find it.

"Are you ok?"

"I forgot to bring the money.." She put her head down as tears stream from her eyes.

"Calm down, i can pay it if you want" seokjin said as he wiped her tears on her cheek.

He thought it will calm her down, but she cry louder while swinging her floating legs.

Shocked, soekjin try to calm her down with carry her while sing her a song.

'Go sleep my beautiful baby,

Before the nightmare comes to you,

Let the angel guide your sleep."

He even not finished the song she stopped and look up to see seokjin face. She wiped her nose with her hand as she sniffed several times.

"Uncle, how did you know that song?" Her voiced cracked in the end of her sentence.

"Someone told me about that song, why?" Seokjin still hold her as she put her hand around seokjin neck.

"My mom always sing it to me if i cry or i cant sleep"

"What?"

"Park Yerin, what are you doi-"

Seokjin put her down and she run to her mom.

"Mom, you forgot to give me the money. So i cant pay uncl- mom? Are you ok?" Yerin stopped and pulled her long brown sweater softly, concern drawn on yerin face.

'Less iced americano.. How cant i realize. Its her.' Seokjin thought.

Silence hit them as they looked to each other, cant believe what they saw.

She put her hand on her mouth try not to cry out loud while seokjin took a step to her.

5 years.

5 years didn't change anything.

Her face, her voice, her scent, and her sweater, she's here.

Seokjin hold her hand down and wipe her tears with his tumb. She rose her head automatically and look him in the eyes, Still didnt believe what she saw.

Seokjin hugged her and let her cry in his arms. He caressing her hair softly and she pull her self as she looked him in the eyes.

They both smile as they intertwined their fingers like they used to.

"Hello, Kim Seokjin"

"Hello...

Park Hyesoo"

END