2.9

Flashback

It was the day when seokjin ask me to go to the festival on friday night. Im so happy when he finally ask me a date since i sit with him. To be honest, i knew that seokjin always look at me whenever i go to the cafe. It was kind of funny, because i felt that someone care about me.

3 hours before we meet up, i choose to wear some casual outfit and of course sweater. I roll up my sleeve watching my scars on my wrist. I remember it clearly when my father used to hit me with his black leather belt and when i crying for help i can saw ecstasy smile on his face. Even when jimin tried to stop him, he hit him too even worst.

Sigh, i roll down my sleeve tried to forget the memory even if i knew i cant. 30 minutes more, i should go now. I go down stairs and see someone who i want to forget.

My father.

He sit in front of my mother silently. My mom put her head down and my father look at her with those eyes. Smirk plastered on his face when he saw me on the stairs. He exactly look like jimin, i thought.

'Mom i'll go for a while'

My mom stand up immediately and grab my wrist. I stop my steps and look at her in the eyes. I can see how scared she is if i leave her alone, but how about seokjin? Before i can say anything, my father rose from the sofa and walk towards me and my mother.

'I told you, i've change. Trust me, ok?'

My mom stand behind me, i can feel my mom trembling from her hand.

'Prove it' i said.

'Prove it? Ok, where should i start?' He crossed his arms on his chest, meanwhile my mom still hide behind me.

'First, i never bother BOTH of you anymore. No asking money, no call, or whatsoever' i nod slowly.

'Second, i never drink anymore. You don't trust me? Ask jimin!'

I felt my phone vibrate on my bag, the reminder of the date with seokjin. I should've in there right now. But i cant. I cant leave my mom alone meanwhile this man is in my house.

'Third... I still love her, your mom!'

I open my mouth slightly, how dare he say that word. Love? He doesnt know what love is. If he does, then why he makes me and my mom like this?

I see my mom standing beside me and slowly let go of my hand, take a step and stand in front of my father.

'You do?' She said with her hoarse voice.

'Of course i do.' He smiled, its been a while since i see him smiling like that.

Before i know, they hug until my mom crying so hard. I cant help to cry too.

'Why are you still here? Go, you have a date dont you?' My father said while ruffle my hair. I nod as i smile and go to the festival.

I got this bad feeling but i know i should leave it, i have to enjoy my date today. I can see seokjin from afar and damn, we have the same outfit!

He looks handsome with black sweater and ripped jeans. He smiled and waved from afar.

Our date finished with ferris wheel, i sing a lullaby that my mom made for me if i cant sleep when i was a kid.

Seokjin insist to walk me home, i dont want him to but he being stubborn. We walked in silence but i enjoy this moment.

'Thank you, i really enjoy it today' i said

'Your welc-'

He stopped when we heard my mom scream from my house. I told you to go home and you obey me after i say it several times.

When i go to my front door, my mom open it and i can see my mom scare over something.

'Mom? What happen?' I shake her shoulder but she didn't say anything.

I hear someone throw something inside the house so i go to see who is it with my scared mom.

'What the he-'

I stopped when i saw jimin on the floor with blood all over his clothes and my father holding a crack bottle.

'Stop!' I run to jimin and check if he still awake.

'Jimin? Jimin! Wake up!' I shake his body until i saw his eyes open slowly. I sigh and look to my father.

'What the hell is going on in here? Why you hit him? You say you've changed! You liar! I cant believe i trusted you! Get out! Get out from my hous-'

'Shut your fcking mouth!' He raised his fist and punch me. I feel blood inside my mouth.

My scream makes jimin open his eyes and try to cover me but he even cant move his body.

'Mom! Call 119!! Hurry!!'

My mom run towards the telephone but my father grab a fist of her hair and knock her down.

'No! Stop it! Stop!' I grab his leg try to stop him. He look down and his eyes.. It was the same like the old days. He's back, his old self is back.

'You. Are. So. Fcking. Noisy!' He kicked me on my stomach and i cant even breath. Im searching for an air like a fish out the water.

I close my eyes as he grab my collar and raise his fist ready to knock me down.

Suddenly i felt his hand loosen from my collar as i heard something crash. I open my eyes seeing jimin stab him from his back several times.

'Stop! Jimin stop!'

He stop and let the bottle go.

I see my father lay on the floor with his own blood.

He dead.

Should i be happy?

Or i shouldn't