3.0

Its been 5 months since i met you in busan. After you explain the whole thing, you gave me your new number and I'm back to seoul.

We didn't text that often, but I'm happy with that. Sometimes we talk to each other by phone until midnight or when im on my nightshift.

You live in busan with jimin, i asked you to move here several times but you always said no. You love jimin that much huh?

I go home earlier today, got my apartment key on my bag and open the door. I throw myself to the bed and look at the ceiling.

My phone buzzed beside me signed that someone calling me. Sigh, i grabbed my phone and press the green button.

'Hello?'

'Seokjin?'

'Tokki? Hey! Its been awhile since you calling me'

'Yes it is, but thats not the problem.'

'O...kay? Is there something going on? Is Jimin hurt you again? I swear to god if he is, i go to busan right n-'

'I will get married'

'You.. What?'

'I will get married.. With jimin'

'No you dont. Tell me its a lie.. Tell me!'

'No its not.'

'Pft, you joking right? Its not 1 april today. Why you tell me a joke?'

'Seokjin, please'

'What? What did you expect me to? Say 'congrats for your wedding' or 'oh i hope you become a happy family with jimin' is that what you want?'

'No, i just..'

'God dammit girl. Do you even know that i love you? Do you even know how much i want to hug and kiss you since our meeting?'

'Seokjin..'

'Gosh, i thought your texts and your calls was a prove that you love or at least you care towards me. But damn, how could i got fooled by you?'

'Thats not true! I care about you! And i love y-'

'Stop that bullshit please. Thats enough'

'Please hear me first'

'No.. Just go. Go marry that guy. I don't even care anymore'

'No! Plea-'

Tuut.. Tuut..

I pressed the red button while held back my tears.

I threw my phone to the wall make it broke into a pieces.

'God dammit!'

I screamed as loud as i can. I don't care if someone hear my scream. I just don't care about anything right now.

How could you did this to me? Leave me and marry jimin.

How could you?