1.1

After we went to other rides and played some games we ended our date with a Ferris wheel. We waited for 5 minutes and the guard let us in.

You look so stunned with the view and your eyes can't stop staring at them. And me, can't stop gazing at your excited face. I adore your big eyes, your eyelashes, your pointy nose, your pink lips.

Your plump pink lips

Suddenly my face turns hot. I think I start to imagine some things. I shift my face to the city view instantly tried to cover my red face.

'Thank you'

You muttered with your eyes still looking at the city view.

'Your welcome tokki-ah'

Your pink lips curved up when you heard me call you with the nickname I made for you. You nod gently and start humming a song that I never heard before, your voice so beautiful just like your face.

'My mom always sang that song when I was a kid before I go to sleep'

I simply nod while you proceed to sing the lullaby.

'Go sleep my beautiful baby,

Before the nightmare comes to you,

Let the angel guide your sleep,

And let the angel protect you'

When the Ferris wheel stop, you stop singing immediately. You grinned at me and pick up the panda doll that I got for you. The guard opens the door and lets us out.

'That's fun, the view so breathtaking though'

You smiled when remembered the view we saw up there.

'True, but they not breathtaking as you'

You halted after heard my words and your face turns red like a tomato.

'Tokki-ah, its already 10 PM. Let's go, I'm gonna walk you home.'

I switch the subject before you can say anything.

'Thank you for the offer, but I can go home by myself'

'No, it's already late and I can't let a girl walk alone. Just let's go'

Before you say anything I held your wrist and walk towards the exit door. After we exited the festival I let go of your wrist and said sorry because of my action.

'Its okay seokjin-ah'

You smiled and we continue our little chat.

After 15 minutes walk, we arrived in front of your door.

'Thank you once again, thank you for today. I had a lot of fun'

You said shy while you squish the huge panda doll.

'Your welc-'

Before I finished my word, I heard someone screaming from inside the house. Your face turns pale and told me to go home. I asked you what happen but you just gave me your faint smile. I wanted to say something but I decided to go home because I think its the best thing I could do.

I walk and turned around to checked you, but your back faced me and I could see your hand quiver while you tried to open your front door.

I decided to wait for you to enter your house first and go home. I hide behind a big tree and watched you from there.

I saw you finally open your front door, but before you go inside there's a middle-aged woman who came out and I think she is your mother. She gasps and wiped her tears when she saw you.

'Mom, what happens?'

I still can hear you asked her. You squeezed her shoulder and slightly shook them while you asked the same thing over and over again. She just stared down when a guy shouted her from inside your house.

You let go of your hands and go inside your house with your mother. I waited for 5 minutes and nothing happen, so I chose to go home.

But after I walked 5 steps I heard you screaming and I panicked. I don't know what should I do.

Should I go inside?

Should I call the police?

Or should I just go home?

And I'm so stupid to choose to go home.

And I regretted it

I'm fucking regretted it

And guilt haunts me every second, every hour, every day

As long as I'm still breathing