Opening Night

8:45 am
I wake up to see my dad's face crazy excited. "WAKE UP BAILEY! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" said Lin(my dad).  "What are you talking about dad? Call time isn't until 6:30." I said tiredly. "In case you forgot I'm the creator of the show and this is opening night!!  THE BIGGEST NIGHT EVER. Anyone who is anyone is gonna be here! We have to head to the theatre and go over some stuff with the cast." " Okay, fine but I'm gonna nap during your run through" "THATS FINE" Lin yelled. I took a quick shower, slipped on my Hamilton shirt and put my hair into a little ponytail. "Bye guys!" Said Vanessa(my mom). Dad quickly drove over to the Richard Rodgers and eagerly jumped out of the car. It was 9am. HOW COULD HE HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?!?! We  ran into the theater to find the cast running through "Schuyler Sisters". I giggle as I noticed Anthony in a onesie dancing in the back during "Schuyler Sisters". "Nice outfit Ant" I yelled after Renee, Pippa and Jas got off the stage. "YA BETTER BELIEVE IT" Anthony yelled back. Tommy Kail quickly ran on stage saying "WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!"

kind of a short chapter. kind of crappy🙈 sorry to anyone who is ready this! Lol I shall improve! What is the big emergency? Will it impact opening night?  ~Lexi💕