Thoughts.

I woke up from my nap to see a note from Anthony.

"Hey BabyGirl. I'm gonna get us some food I'll be back around 5:30 (It was 4:30). Btw I love you too Bai! You are so strong!"

Well at least he thought I was strong. Thought. I'm not strong. If anything I'm weak. I hate my life. I made a complete fool of myself in front of Anthony, I'm now some little girl with cancer who cries every time she needs a shot. It has not been fair. I don't deserve any of this. I just want to die. Mom and Dad will be better off without me. It's not like I'm not gonna die this year. I'm almost completely bald. Anthony probably hates me. I'm no good. I just want to die. 

I ran out of my bed and went to the trash can. I found a knife that I had used 2 nights ago for dinner. I ran back to my bed. I hid my arm under the covers. I began to cut and cut and cut and cut. I just watched my blood drip down. I wiped up the blood so that no one could see what I had been doing but Anthony came into my room. As soon as he saw me trying to wipe up the blood coming from my arm he ran over and hugged me. "What were you thinking?!?? We love you!! Don't you ever hurt yourself again. I don't know I'm gonna tell your parents." he said "Please don't tell them." I said "You have to promise to never do this again" he said "I promise."

After that we ate the food that he brought. Then I fell asleep wondering if I ever was going to do this again. Do they really love me. Sometimes I feel like nobody loves me. I know it's not true because my Mom and Dad are great and always care for me. I'm just wondering. I have so many thoughts.

A/N 

Hey guys! What do you think? The next chapter will have way more of Lin and Vanessa in it along with some of the other cast members!