why?

i heard sobs coming from the schuyler sisters room. i ran in to see jasmine crying and renee and pips trying to calm her down. "what happened??" i said "a-ant-anthony b-roke up with m-e-eeeeeeeeeee" jasmine sobbed. i couldn't stand to jasmine like this. why did anthony break up with jasmine? i ran to anthony's room. "leave" i said to daveed and oak who were talking with anthony. " look bails we love ya but this is our room too." said daveed. i shot him a death stare "annddddd we are gone" said oak. they left. "why?" i said. i could barely look at anthony. "what?" "you broke up with her. you broke jasmine's heart. why?" i said "i didn't love her. i couldn't continue to act like i did. i have feeling for someone else." he said "WHO COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE FEELINGS FOR ANTHONY??" i screamed. " y- you." he said. what? he liked me? why me? i mean he was hot and im nothing. i just had cancer. it could come back at anytime. why? i looked into his big eyes. he looked into mine. "babe. its time to go home." dad said. "im not gonna stagedoor cause its too much." "okay dad:)" i said. we hopped in the car. "what was that about" he said "what?" "anthony. you and anthony" he said. crap. "we didnt do anything i swear. he is like my bestfriend. we- " "chill. i know you would never. you are a little perfect cinnamon roll." we arrived home. as soon as we walked in seb ran up to me and hugged me. "SISSY" he said "hi sebster." he giggled. i gave my mom a kiss. i ran upstairs afte that. i heard a knock on my door. "come in" i said. it was my mom. "dinner is ready. ITS CHICKEN!!!" "im not hungry and im really tired." lies. i was hungry and i wasn't tired. "okaay come down if you want some food! i  closed my eyes after that. dreaming about anthony's soft eyes. oh and his hair:) snap out of it bailey. i fell asleep after.

a/n heyyy im back! what do you think about bails and ant?? i need some ship names!! i may update again today!!

-lexi