Opening Night Part 3

I finally went onstage and did my best! The crowd loved us!!! It was kinda AMAZING seeing all those celebrities clapping and cheering for us. I was in the very back row trying to hide my face from such a large crowd. I was smiling BIG until I felt two hands touch my shoulders. It was Daveed  and Ant. Of course. They led me to the front of the theatre. "This is my daughter Bailey. She helped us a bunch and performed Hope Eastbrooks's part" the audience roared "Today is also Leslie Odom Jr's Birthday! Join us in singing Happy Birthday" I said.

After the curtain closed everyone hugged, cried and thanked people. I saw Ant on his knees crying. I ran over to him very concerned since he is such a sweet little cinnamon roll. "Are you okay?" I said sitting down. He just hugged me and said " Yes! I'm just grateful. As a kid in Bushwick everyone told me I would never go far but here I am. It's just amazing. Wow, Bushwick to Broadway" "Hey wanna go get ready for press and the party?" Asked Jas "Sure" Ant and I said together. I followed Jas to the dressing room. Renee, Pips and Jas helped me get ready. I felt like a princess. "Wow, we look GOOD" said Renee. We all walked down to press. We took pictures and it was time to party. "PARTYYYYYY" yelled Jon Rua. The party was pretty awesome except for the part where everyone had a little too much fun. Pippa, Mom, Nicolette and I  were the only sane people. "IM A LEPRECHAUN" yelled Dad "I SHOT LIN TONIGHT HAHAHAHAHH" screamed Leslie. We all just laughed. Then Leslie's cake came out. It was a pretty good cake until Oak smashed Leslie's face into the cake. Oh whale😂🐳 After the party, which ended around 2:30am, we all went home. I was SOOO tired. I fell asleep. Today has been a great day.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating! Thanks for 4 reads😂🙈 -Lexi