Chapter 3

The sunlight sneaked into the thicket, waking up Ronno. He walked out of the thicket, seeing Bambi and Faline. He smirked. "Hey."  Ronno said, snickering. Bambi rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Bambi sighed, looking at Faline. Ronno smiled, looking at Faline. "Don't even think about it, Ronno." She hissed, standing close to Bambi. "Oh. I'm not." He said smirking, thinking about Gwen. "What are you even doing here Ronno?" Bambi asked, looking at him. "What? I can't be with my two best friends?" he asked, flicking his tail. "We aren't friends, Ronno." Bambi growled. Ronno walked off, looking for Gwen. He walked to where they first met. "Gwen?" He called out. He ran around, calling out for her, looking everywhere. He sighed, looking down. "She isn't here." He turned around, starting to walk home. "Ronno?" a gentle voice called out. His face lit up with delight. "It's Gwen! She is here." he thought happily, turning around, seeing her gentle face. "Gwen!" He smiled, looking at her. He ran to her, looking at her. "Hi." She said, smiling. "He is so cute." She thought, blushing at him. " What did you want to tell me?" Ronno asked, curious of what she wanted to tell him. "Oh...uh. Can we walk together first?" Gwen asked, looking at him. "Oh..uh sure." He said, smiling, walking with her. They walked out of the forest, heading to the meadow. "So how are you?" Ronno asked, looking at Gwen. "Why do I feel like this?"Gwen smiled. "I'm good, how are you?" She asked, looking at him. "Oh....I'm good." He said grinning. Gwen looked at him, smiling. "Now I can tell you." Ronno smiled, "Tell me." Gwen moved closer to him. "I like you."  Ronno stepped back, blushing and shocked. "W-what?" Gwen looked at him. "I like you." She repeated, smiling at him. "How can you like me?" he asked, unknowing of how to take this. Gwen looked at him, "Because you're nice and not afraid to stand for yourself." "I..." Ronno, still surprised that a fawn actually likes him. Gwen chuckled softly. Ronno sat there, dazed and confused. Ronno looked at her. "You actually like me?" he asked. "Yes. I have since i first saw you when you got bit by that turtle." She said smiling. Ronno smiled softly back at her, remembering that. "Oh...yea.". Gwen sat beside him, happily. Ronno looked at her, smirking. "I...like you too." Ronno whispered softly in her ear. Gwen blushed and licked his cheek softly. Ronno blushed, smiling. "You wanted to know about me, right?" He asked. Gwen blushed, nodding, looking at him. He started telling her about him, smirking, exaggerating on  some parts. Gwen smiled, excited that he likes her. He smiled. "People say I'm a bully, but I'm not. If is wrong making friends, then that's their fault." He said, shaking his head. "I fight with other bucks. That means they are my friend." he said, looking down. Gwen nodded. "That's not wrong." Gwen said softly. Ronno, being his prideful self, stood over her. "It's not." He smiled deviously. Gwen blushed, not knowing what he was going to do. "You're mine." He said in a low voice, as he kissed her. Gwen blushed, kissing him back. Ronno broke the kiss as he laid beside her. "We have to run away from our parents and live on our own." He said smiling. Gwen nodded. "Yes." Ronno smirked, looking her up and down. Gwen smiled and licked his cheek. "Well. I guess we are two rebels now."