Edward Nygma 1

*Imagine being Ed's best friend since you were little and he comes to you after he accidentally kills Kristen Kringle

Your pov
I walked through the hall and to the door of my apartment. Unlocking the door, I stepped inside. I set my bag on the floor, and turned around. I jumped and caught my breath. "Ed, you scared me! What are you doing here?" His eyes were red as he stood in the middle of my apartment. "I... I killed her. She's dead." He stuttered. A tear fell from his eyes. "Who?" I asked, walking closer to him. "Kristin Kringle. I killed her. I didn't mean to, it was an accident. I strangled her to death. I told her I would never hurt her and then-" he started to cry. "Ed its gonna be okay. I know how much she meant to you, and you would never intentionally do her any harm. It's not your fault, Ed." I said, wrapping my arms around him. His arms quickly returned the gesture, tightly gripping my shoulders and scrunching the back of my shirt in his hands. He started to shake as he sobbed into my shoulder. "Shhhh. It's okay." I said, walking the two of us over to sit on the bed. He cried into my shoulder and whispered. "I loved her so much, y/n." A tear fell from my eye. "I know. I know."

About an hour later, Ed had fallen asleep on my shoulder. I carefully laid him down on the bed, tucking him under the blankets. I was walking to the door, when I felt a hand wrap around my wrist. "Don't leave me, y/n." Ed said, his voice shaking and crackling from crying so long. "Okay." I shut off the light and crawled into bed next to him. It wasn't awkward or anything because we had many sleepovers before, growing up, and even fairly recently. I shut my eyes and was trying to fall asleep when I felt to arms wrap around my waist, and a head rest on my chest. "I looked down to see Ed clinging to my, crying once again. "Aww Ed. It's okay." I whispered, stroking his hair, until he fell asleep again.

✖️There you guys go, the first of many imagines to come. If you have a request, comment or inbox me. 🙂 -Meg✖️