Jerome Valeska 1

Imagine being Jerome's girlfriend and the two of you watching tv together

Your pov

I sat down on the couch next to Jerome, and turned on the tv. "Look! Say yes to the dress is on!" I yelled. Jerome let out an exaggerated groan. "We watched it yesterday. It's all the same! She picks a dress, she picks a dress, she gained weight and isn't sure if her dress will fit, and her wedding is in 10 minutes." He said, rolling his eyes at he end. "Shut up! I love this show!" I said, turning away from him and staring intently at the screen. After a few minutes, I felt Jerome's hands on my waist, pulling me into his lap. I ignored him as he started to kiss down my neck and shoulders. "Jerome not now, I'm trying to watch tv." I shrugged him away and moved off his lap. He looked hurt. "You'd rather watch annoying girls try on dresses than kiss me?" He asked, pretending to be offended. "At the moment, yes." I laughed, turning back to look at the tv. He grabbed my legs and set them on his lap. I glanced at him before turning back to the tv. A few minutes passed, before my phone buzzed on the table. I tried to reach it but failed due to Jerome's grip on my legs. "Can I get my phone please, J?" I asked. He pretended to think for a moment. "Only if you give me a kiss first." He said, a smirk evident on his face. I sighed, but leant over and kissed him on the cheek. "You didn't specify where I had to kiss you." I laughed. He had a cute pout on his face as he let go of his hold on my legs, and I stood up to grab my phone. As I went to sit back down, he pulled me into his lap again. "Is there any point in me trying to get away this time?" I asked. "Nope." He said, kissing me on the cheek. I sighed and leant back into his chest. "That's my girl." He laughed, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist.