Harley, Ivy, Selina 1

Imagine being best friends with Barbara, Ivy, and Selina(cat) and the four of you have a sleepover at Barbara's.
-You and Selina are really close-

-Nicknames-
Babs- Barbara
Cat-Selina
Mouse- their nickname for you because you're cute and can always be found being chased by or hanging out with Selina

Your pov

Ding Dong! "I'll get it!" I yelled to Babs, who was in the kitchen, preparing snacks. I opened the door to see Ivy, holding a pillow. "Hey Ivy!" I said. "Hey Mouse." She smiled, coming inside, and setting her stuff on the couch. "Hey Ivy." Barbara said walking into the living room with a bowl of chips. "Hey Cat." She said, to Selina, who was climbing inside from the balcony. "How'd you spot me?" She asked, coming inside. "I know you by now, Selina. Plus heard you." Babs laughed. "I'll just have to be sneaky-er next time." Cat said, flopping onto the couch, and grabbing the bowl of chips. "Those are for everyone, Cat. I said, taking the bowl from her. "Hey!" She yelled, getting up and running towards you. "Eeek!" I squealed and ran away from her, until me ran into a table and we both fell to the floor, a vase falling and breaking on the floor I front of us. We both jumped, hitting our heads on the table and groaning simultaneously. "You guys that was my favourite vase." Babs mocked us, laughing all the while. Ivy was giggling on the couch with the bowl of chips on her lap. "Hey those are for everyone." Babs said to Ivy, causing all of us to laugh.

It was now dark out, and we had decided to have a horror movie marathon. We were halfway through insidious and Cat and I were clinging to each other, Babs was hugging a pillow and Ivy had her head resting on her shoulder with her eyes shut tight. By the end Selina and I were both asleep and Ivy and Barbara were leaning on each other. "We should scare them." Ivy whispered to Babs. A wicked smile grew on her face as she nodded in agreement. They tiptoed to Barbara's room and put blankets over their heads to look like cloaks. They made a banging sound on the door. Selina woke up and looked around. She gently shook me awake. "Mouse, wake up." She whispered frantically. "Hmmph." I mumbled. They banged on the door again. You both jumped up off the couch. "Who's there?" Selina called, pulling a small knife out of her boot. Thunder crashed outside and I clung onto Selina. "Chill out, Mouse!" She whispered. All of the sudden Babs and Ivy jumped at us while making loud groaning noises. Cat and I screamed before realizing it was just them. "You scared us!" Selina yelled, lightly punching Barbara, who along with Ivy, was laughing her head off. "That wasn't funny!" I said. "I though it was funny." Ivy said. "Just wait till we get you back for that." Selina said. "Yeah okay. But can we save it for tomorrow? I'm tired." I yawned. "Okay." Ivy said. We all curled up on the couches in Barbara's living room, Selina and I snuggled together. "Goodnight Mouse." She whispered, but I was already asleep.